20-30 year olds? Looking for a bit of a support network? :)

Options

Replies

• Jazzabelle100885
    Options
    27 year old business student in Germany :) Feel free to add me, anybody! :)
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23 year old from Kentucky! I've found the more motivational support I have, the easier weight loss/exercising is becoming! I'm online daily, love to comment, post, and talk to everyone! This journey would be so much harder without all the great people I've met on MFP!
  • vamp9123
    Options
    28 female yo from US..feel free to add me..i have 50lbs to loose.
  • ShannaAutry
    Options
    25, working mom of two in Maryland!
  • MSouthernbelle87
    MSouthernbelle87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 years old and in DC! Feel free to add me. 11 pounds down and 49 pounds to go!

48347885.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • epicchanges
    Options
    24 year old from Cleveland, just joined today. Looking for both support and advice!
  • lucidlol
    Options
    25, Ontario Canada, Eh :). Welcome Friends :) Can provide and welcome support advice and general motivation :)
  • themumbler86
    Options
    Hey all

26 years old here, hailing from the UK (Wales originally, now Northern England). I'm currently in college retraining in woodwind / band instrument making & repair and working in an alternative venue and nightclub on the weekends to scrape by.

Looking to lose a stone or so and get a lot healthier in terms of my diet & fitness more than anything. Was in an office job for 18 months and got soft & junk fuelled! ;)
  • littlelu2222
    Options
    21- feel free to add! :)
  • beckster1001
    beckster1001 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    27, Devon, UK, New Friends Welcome :-)
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    23 year old Canadian! Always looking for some new friends so feel free to add me! I am active and like to comment!
  • Buddharebellion
    Options
    21 year old psychology student in Maine, USA. Anyone who'd like to friend me can!
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    30 yo Adolescent detox and stabilization clinician from good ol' Massachusetts. I'm always looking for people who want accountability and determined to get this done! I have a huge goal and I'm already 1/8 of the way there! Feel free to add me! I also run a group on here as well, message me for info :-)
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    25 here. love international friends around the same age. feel free to add me
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    21 year old student here from Missouri, USA. Feel free to add me
  • Live4theLift
    Options
    24 in OK finishing my last year for my BA is Bus Admin/HR Mngmnt
  • stungunmoy
    Options
    27 years old, student in Minnesota :) Please add me! Any encouragement is fantastic!
  • ridicpt
    Options
    23 y/o Canadian - just joined 10 minutes ago!
  • liztmich
    Options
    28 from Chicago, IL and new to this board myself :) would love to make new (healthy) friends :P
  • ronitigre
    ronitigre Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    20, quebec, finally going to start actually using this site (i hope)