20yo chick, ~90lbs to lose, looking for new friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• DaylerNoelle
    Options
    Hey everyone!:) i have 6lbs more to my goal weight:)
  • maegan_08
    maegan_08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! 23 5`5" sw:230 cw:226 gw: really wherever I feel comfortable. I struggle with losing weight because of my stressful desk job of preparing taxes and I definitely need motivation!
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been in your position before and know how difficult it can be. Best of luck to you. :-)
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! [this goes for anyone.]

I'm 5'3" and have around 86# to lose!

SW: 260#
    CW: 245#
    GW: 160#

OH! and I'm 24.
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23 year old from Kentucky! I've found the more motivational support I have, the easier weight loss/exercising is becoming! I'm online daily, love to comment, post, and talk to everyone! This journey would be so much harder without all the great people I've met on MFP! 99 to lose when I started, a month ago I was down with 95 left! Not sure now! :)
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Dang, I just left my 20s a couple months back... But if no one objects to a newly-30 year old, here I am! I started almost 3 months ago. Obligatory stats business:

[SW: 227 | CW: 195 | GW: 150 | BLGW: 140 (yes, that stands for Bonus Level Goal Weight -- I will unlock sexiness!)]

I'm hugely supportive, sarcastic, occasionally a grumpy old man. If that sounds good to anyone, please add me! Absolutely the best part of this for me is the support from butt-kicking mfpals.
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here and feeling a bit shy :laugh:
    Like being at school again in a classroom full of people I don't know...
    Feel free to be-friend me :flowerforyou:

SW: 99kg
    CW 97kg
    GW 65kg -> 60kg -> 55kg
    Height: 5ft 4"
  • Mandolin2259
    Mandolin2259 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and weigh 325 pounds i'm looking to loose about one hundred and fifty pounds. So i too am looking for support from those who are in the same situation. feel free to friend me i've been trying to ge ton every day:smile:
  • zsgirl1218
    zsgirl1218 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    LOL Hello there! We nearly have the same haircut! Mine is shaved on both sides and long on the top, but yours looks a lot better :P my barber went Edward sissorhands on me the last time "sobs" Anyways I'm Whitney, i'm 5'4 and nearly 200 pounds. New mommy to a big boy! 10 pounds of cuteness and I'm also a single mommy so I am looking for fitness buddies to help keep me motivated :)

Good luck on your fitness goals!

Congratulations on your little one! I'm a single mom too. It was hard for me to lose the weight bc I was having gall bladder problems and couldn't exercise. So now that I'm all healed up I figure I can start losing the weight! You can do whatever you set your mind to, just be strong and don't give up! And enjoy your little boy while he's little... My daughters two and sassy as ill get out
  • BNS90
    BNS90 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello, I'm 22 and 5'0. I have 60 pounds to lose. I just started using myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me. :)
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be 23 next month. When I started my goal was to lose 70lbs. I have a little over 35lbs to go!

Good luck to everyone. Y'all feel free to add me. :)