Active Supporting Daily Logging Buddies Wanted

Options
13»

Replies

• Request sent :)
  • lynnyloo72
    lynnyloo72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and chatter, exercise every other day when i'm been a good girl ;)
    Feel free to add me
  • mrsjobba2
    mrsjobba2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I know what you mean - I log daily ( even managed to do it when I was away in Menorca for a week) .
    So far I've lost 48 and have around 16 to go.
    I log even if I'm over my calories. The day I weigh in I eat what I want. Then stick with mfp for the next 6 days. I've done this from the start !
    If anyone wants to add me - I'd appreciate it. Thanks x
  • nantllevalley
    nantllevalley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined and will definitely need motivation... but happy to give it too. My aim is to get active and keep an eye on my calories rather than having a strict regime. I've been on so many diets in the past, lost loads of weight and then each time put it all back on and more. A slower and more relaxed weight loss this time will hopefully make it a permanent one. I'll be checking in as often as I can so anyone wants to add me please feel free! Not too much of a hard time though please! Thank you x:drinker:
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23 year old from Kentucky! I've found the more motivational support I have, the easier weight loss/exercising is becoming! I'm online daily, love to comment, post, and talk to everyone! This journey would be so much harder without all the great people I've met on MFP!
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want, my FL is pretty small, and i do a weekly cleanup for non active ppl.
    I log daily and i am quite active myself
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have just recently started posting but I do everyday. I also do not eat clean all the time and have still managed to loose 135lbs in the last year. I love a good piece of pizza and am not afraid to eat one now and then!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and feel like I'm in a constant state of yoyo! I'm 80-90 lbs overweight and can't seem to stay on track for more than a couple weeks at a time. I feel like I need someone to hold me accountable and would love the support of a daily logging buddy as well... I have asked my husband and other people to help keep me accountable int eh past but I'm not getting what I need. I can't afford a personal trainer or a weight loss program but I do have all the equipment I need at home. I am a former athlete and would love to get back in shape. Would appreciate any encouragement or kicks in the rear you could send my way. My "baby" will be graduating high school next June and I want to look good and feel good at his party! - feeling discrouraged.
  • Tspgibbs
    Options
    I am also looking for support, so please feel free to add me. I am also looking for some support and motivation. I am the mother of 3 boys and have this summer have added the gym to my routine. Looking forward to hearing from you all.
  • jaimie120
    jaimie120 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have been logging in daily and I am quite active. I have a sarcastic side that I try to keep under wraps on social networking sites as it is often misinterpreted, sometimes I just gotta let it out! I am 1/3 of the way to my goal and hoping to reach it by December 2013.
  • jnwalker511
    jnwalker511 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me I log daily and try to do my best! Also could use some friends along this journey.
  • Drej3735
    Options
    I log daily..and i'm very active on the motivating and supporting aspects..feel free to add me!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great response folks!! Again feel free to add if you are an active daily user x
  • kadavula80
    Options
    Just got in a couple of days back. I weigh 120 kg and need to desperately cut down on the kilos. Don't mind if you all out there talk about cheeseburgers, that's how I got here in the first place. Need some friends to motivate me. Thanks.