My first weigh in

Options
DarleneMarie203
DarleneMarie203 Posts: 56 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Today was my first weigh in and I lost 3 pounds this first week!

Monday's are going to probably be my"off" days. But, not to off! I don't want to gain those 3 pounds back this week!

I was under my total calories all last week so, I am really going to try to at least get close to my total calorie allowance this week. I also plan to up my water intake this week and burn more calories at the gym!

Today, I am probably going to be just a little more lax. But, starting tomorrow back to being strict and "good"! Hubby and I plan to go to the gym this week Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday or Sunday.

Believe me I am not going to be too "bad" today! I want to loose again this week too!

I just started this and I don't want to get off track too much!

Replies

• mimstero
    mimstero Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • DarleneMarie203
    DarleneMarie203 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :happy:
  • Vicki8524
    Options
    Great job! keep at it!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Keep it going!
    I do not believe in off days, you are starting on a life style change.
    Great going for you
    Calories in calories burned is the way to win, if on Monday you are going to eat more than plan to burn more that day!
    Win- win!
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Just please keep in mind that it's really common to lose a lot your first week or 2. When you really start focusing on a better diet, it's normal to shed a lot of excess water weight. What I am saying is, don't be disappointed when this slows down, that is normal. Keep up the good work! Good luck!
  • mowales
    mowales Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well done keep up the good work :smile:
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    3 pounds is amazing! Go to the grocery store and ask for 3 pounds of meat... hold it and than hand it back while walking out SMILING! :) You have lost an amazing amount of weight, you should be so proud of yourself! :)
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work and be proud of yourself for doing it!
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Options
    Fantastic and I am betting as time goes on for both of us we just won't allow our "off" days to be too off. Why mess with what is working. Have fun at the gym I love going with my hubby, but we can only find one day to go together.

Cheers
    Joanne
  • fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Contrats and keep it up, with you both working together you can accomplish what u want.
This discussion has been closed.