Replies

• Raul_Romero
    Raul_Romero Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Motivation is the best thing to have!

Feel free to add me.
  • Danishaeg
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this!!! Feel free to add me.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    *high five* for getting back to it!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm in the same boat, joined over 500 days ago and lately been slacking so I closed my account and reopened with a goal to start fresh and kick some butt feel free to add me too, I am great at supporting and never judge
    People actually close their accounts on sites? I just stop visiting the site. :laugh:
  • LynzeNichole
    Options
    Hey there I'm in the same boat, joined over 500 days ago and lately been slacking so I closed my account and reopened with a goal to start fresh and kick some butt feel free to add me too, I am great at supporting and never judge
    People actually close their accounts on sites? I just stop visiting the site. :laugh:

Same here, I've "stopped visiting" quite a few times haha
  • LynzeNichole
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed response over the weekend but thanks all of you for the adds and for the support!! :)
  • Susanne5
    Susanne5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can definitely add me to your friend list. I just started this yesterday so I need support too. I have tried many things but the weight stays the same. No more excuses for me.
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I need some positive motivation and encouragement to keep going as well. I'm relatively new to this site and haven't figured out the friends part, so go ahead and add me!
  • chesforprogress1
    Options
    Your welcome to add me. No yelling just positive reinforcement.
  • Susanne5
    Options
    I am new to this and would love to be there for the support as we all have the same goal in mind. To kick butt and lose some pounds.
  • annakdavis
    annakdavis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My MFP one year anniversary is coming up this Thursday. I am on daily and have an open diary.
  • kikkyw1
    kikkyw1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI I am back again after being off for 7 months. I need help again. I lost all motivation. Please help a mom of 2 get back into it. Thank you very much. :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • lajpeck
    lajpeck Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends too. I understand about going up and down too and would love to support what you are doing. I am at a place where I am finally reaching out to people so I don't lose focus like I have so many times before.
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have fell off the wagon and am trying my best to stay on this time or at least keep logging when I do bad. We all need encouragement and support, not criticism and negative suggestions!
  • Susanne5
    Options
    I loved your posting so I had to respond. Whether we have 100 pounds to lose or 30-40 like myself, the scale has to start going in the right direction. Need all the support and motivation I can get.:smile:
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OP: I am in the same boat. I have ONE person left on my friends list that hasn't deleted me or still logs in. So I need some motivators!
    I am just starting to log calories again because even though I've been going to the gym, I have gained weight (some could be muscle.. but really..... not much).

***If anyone is adding me, please leave a quick note in your friend request. I do not like to accept requests without a little info as to why you're adding me :):) ***
  • lucidlol
    Options
    I think at some point we all need motivation. Once you see some results it becomes your motivation. But I'm here to help us get motivated to our goals. OP you can do this!

Add me if you like :)
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    I'm fairly new and I've found lots of encouragement here.. You give and get and it makes the journey much easier.. Hang in there and I'm sure you'll do well.. Send me a friend request if you'd like to. Oh and welcome back !
  • lunaphilia
    lunaphilia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    MEEEE!!! I'm here for everyone!! Just add me! :D
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.