Hello from Australia

Options
Time to lose the 36kg ( nearly 80lbs) and this time I am going to lose it for good not lose it and put it back on Looking forward to getting to know you all from across the seas

Replies

• angelsxzist
    angelsxzist Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue. I'm new too. Just wanted to wish you good luck.:flowerforyou:
  • MiekeJ
    MiekeJ Posts: 139
    Options
    Hey Sue!

Good to have another Aussie on board! There are small group of us here. Fell free to add me if you like :-)

Good luck!
  • TooManyMigraines
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too, and also have about 80lbs to lose. Seems like so much. But it's not unattainable! Good luck to you! :bigsmile:
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Welcome Sue. This is a great site. Wonderful, supportive people. Lots of good luck to you!
  • SueMay58
    Options
    I know it is achievable as I have been there after losing 58kg (nealy 128lbs) I have put 36kg back on and I am not getting back to my biggest I am going to get back to my goal weigh and then stay there this time
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Another aussie here reporting for duty *Salutes* hahahahaha

welcome & good luck!!!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue, welcome to this great site. Another Aussie here with quite a bit to lose and I am finding this site to be very helpful. Good Luck :)
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    Hi, I am from Australia too, would love some friends to keep me company.
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    G'day mate:) Glad to have you join us. As they say, there is strength in numbers and there is definitely a number of us all over the world!!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - you will find so much support here that you'll soon be at your goal xxx
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome - you'll love it here!
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    ~ Another Aussie who just said NO to eating a Tim Tam. I am Awesome.
  • qwants2bslimmer
    qwants2bslimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue

Welcome to MFP, I have just completed the first week, although I haven't lost that much this week, I think with the support of my new friends on here I may actually keep loosing and keep it off for once! Its a great site.

Good luck from England!!! :happy:
  • DebbiePulford
    Options
    Welcome and good luck from Scotland :flowerforyou:
  • MsLisaB
    MsLisaB Posts: 256
    Options
    Hello from sunny Perth (West Aust). Look at all us Aussies pop out of the woodwork when someone announces themselves :happy:
  • efalcon1
    Options
    Welcome and good luck x :flowerforyou:
  • fattyellis
    Options
    Popping out of the woodwork too....I am from South Australia...welcome to MFP

Also looking for friends to add.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!