3 Month Progress Pictures

Options
So the scale isn't moving as fast as I'd like it to move, but I'm glad I took pictures at the beginning of this journey because I'm starting to see some progress.

fd2a8704-addb-49c5-ba12-ed8a5b22ed69_zps656ac3c6.jpg.html

Replies

• autopilot_off
    autopilot_off Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So the scale isn't moving as fast as I'd like it to move, but I'm glad I took pictures at the beginning of this journey because I'm starting to see some progress.

fed1e590-85db-48c8-a13a-470f566a2686_zpsf1a8d5ae.jpg

Pictures are definitely the way to go, and measurements. You're doing a wonderful job. I love that feeling when you finally start to "see" the changes.

By the way I isolated your picture and used the MFP image tags [ img ] [ /img ] (without spaces) to display your image.
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    that's a huge difference!!! you should be so proud of yourself! keep it up :smile:
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! What a great difference! Keep up the AWESOME work!!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You must be so pumped with the changes you're making :smile:. That's an incredible transformation!
  • huisfi
    huisfi Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I've lost over 40 pounds and my back still doesnt look as great as yours!! Keep up the great work!
  • Andrea1877
    Andrea1877 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yay - Congratulations!! So good to see everyone's before / after pics
  • SallyAnnFromChichester
    Options
    You are doing really well! GOOD FOR YOU!!
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Definitely progress! Can't wait to see you in another three months, you're on a roll!
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    what an amazing transformation! Keep going and you should hold your head up high because you are awesome!
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I can TOTALLY see the difference!!! Yes, pictures are quite motivating and telling more so than the number of lbs on the scale, particularly since there are so many factors that can affect its outcome!

You look great - keep it up!!! Hope you find this picture incredibly motivating - I know I do! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!