I'm kinda new & Looking for friends to stay motivated!

Options
Hi all,

like I said I'm kinda new to mfp and I'm looking for friends so that I can stay motivated. I've had mfp for a while now I just rarely use it. My biggest issue is consistency and sugar! It took me 9 months to figure that out during my weight loss journey. But now that I am aware of it I am ready to work on it and FIX it! Please add me as a friend and tell me about your journey, I''d love to get to meet new people on here!

Replies

• Craznge
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I just got on MFP...again. I had it for a while also but neglected it and now I'm back here because every other thing didn't really work for me.
  • Marbles2003
    Marbles2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello - i too have been really struggling - I have had MFP for a while and used it periodically but always managed to forget to use it along the way. I am so fed up with seeming to continually gain weight so I am making a real effort this time... :wink:
  • Dnikkol
    Options
    Well, congrats friends and welcome back! One thing that is really helping me to keep up this time around is the fact that even if I "slip-up" instead of waiting an entire week or so to "start-over" and "start-FRESH" I START IMMEDIATELY! That along with finding alternatives for my favorite foods has really been helping. I like the feeling of a guiltless guilty pleasure! I'm sure with us reaching out to one another, we should really be able to keep the ball rolling!
  • bnw1205
    bnw1205 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting fresh this month. My phone broke last may so without the ability to log on other than the computer I slowly quit logging on and then once I got a new phone it was sporadic until this month. Feel free to add me.
  • Power_Man77
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Chocolaloverz
    Options
    I feel really motivated this time! And it will be nice to comment with someone so feel free to add me! :)
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hey
    You have come to the right place, this site is awesome. I wish you all the luck on your journey for a healthier lifestyle :smile:
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I am trying to set little goals to make them easier to obtain. I get discouraged easily and need to keep a forward momentum going. I love the idea of guiltless guilty pleasures :)
  • EmmaAnne3105
    Options
    I'm also starting fresh this month. Feel free to add me :)
  • arrow460
    arrow460 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me, we all need motivation fron time to time!
  • benjicloverdale
    benjicloverdale Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend :) I just got on MFP...again. I had it for a while also but neglected it and now I'm back here because every other thing didn't really work for me.

I was so confused when I read this, next to my 'quote' picture, having no recollection of writing this reply...until I realized it was someone else! Ha! I thought I was losing my mind! ;-) It is a good quote!

I'll add you.