CLX while losing weight? What to expect?

Options
Francl27
Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
I just ordered adjustable dumbbells and CLX... Just curious what kind of results to expect while eating at a deficit? I'll just follow the program as much as possible and do walks/treadmill on the side.

Replies

• rolemodel69
    Options
    With a 500 daily deficit you will lose around 1 pound per week and with 1000 calories deficit you should be losing 2 pound per week.
  • sarah3436
    sarah3436 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    For me personally the program is great for toning. I lost most of my weight through cardio over the past 6 months. I have lost 3-4 lbs in 3 weeks starting chalean xtreme. However, I have already lost 40 lbs so I am not really doing this to lose weight but to lose fat and change my body shape. It's working great so far. Clothes fit great. I like the traditional style of these videos. Good luck.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    With a 500 daily deficit you will lose around 1 pound per week and with 1000 calories deficit you should be losing 2 pound per week.

No, really? I've lost 60 lbs and I had no idea!

Sarah, are you eating at a deficit at all?
  • rolemodel69
    Options

No, really? I've lost 60 lbs and I had no idea!

Sarah, are you eating at a deficit at all?

Francl27,

You are the one who asked this question. What type of answer you expected you would get ? Everybody has different metabolism and you can't really compare caloric intake from different person with the same program.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Fran, I was nearly to goal at the time I did CLX so I didn't lose much, but I did tone and lose inches. It's hard to say what your body will do. Just give it some time. It's a 3 month program and each month has it's own goals so try to stick to it the whole time.

I did follow the program, but I used turbo fire cardio instead of what CLX has - just because they are more fun and I like TF better, but I'm sure the cardio in CLX is effective. It's nice that the weight days are shorter workouts so you don't have to find as much time to fit it in (although I don't have pump so I can't say how it compares to that.)

Good luck. I think you'll like CLX. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of CLX. While the scale didn't move much each time, the inches melted off and I got stronger and firmer. I was looking to change my body composition though so I didn't mind.

Good luck to you!