Unbiased TurboFire reviews please!

Options
2»

Replies

• sarah3436
    sarah3436 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week of turbofire and chalean xtreme hybrid. I love it so far. It's a combination of a lot of moves from dance, kickboxing, straight cardio, and cheerleading. I really like kickboxing so I found the moves to be kind of similar so it wasn't to hard for me to pick the moves up. However, I have heard other people say the moves are hard to pickup on. I would just do the breakdown videos. That really helped me. I prefer the turbofire videos over the hiit videos. But both are great.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely in love with TurboFire. It is so much fun that I really don't realize how hard I worked until it's over. I've found that the most important thing is finding something I enjoy and don't dread every day and I think I found it. I have been burning between 450-750 calories consistently for the past 3 weeks. I lost 5 pounds the 1st 2 weeks and my husband can tell the difference in how toned I look. I would highly recommend it if you like to dance and enjoy high energy music.
  • jackiekrugel
    jackiekrugel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently purchased the comlete Turbo Fire DVD set and admit that I am in reasonable shape, yet a flabby mid-rif and in need of losing some weight around hip and thigh areas! Would also like sculpted arms, legs, etc. Who doesn't? This is the most honest review ever believe me as I have never done aerobics in my 47 years ever! Watched DVDs and thought of it as boring and ineffective, I was always a weight training gal! I am busy with my 5th week of the 12 week program and HEAR me now!!! Within the first 2 weeks I could already see results! Already my abs are in better shape than ever with allover improvement! I hate a review which is false, but this you can believe, you will WANt to train! Its fun, exciting and always new! Great even for reasonably unfit people although the DVDs warns you to be fit! Just watch foot movement as knee injuries will be easy! You won't make a mistake with it! Use it! You will experience definite results!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 pounds with it. Started out not even being able to keep up with her, and ended up being able to do fire 60 (advanced TF class) without even stopping once. Absolutely love her and always will. I think you will love it! It's so fun.
  • seano974
    Options
    Turbo Fire is an awesome workout program. It can be a bit difficult to get used to at first but its well worth your time and cash! http://www.howtogetbigforearms.com/1/post/2013/10/turbo-fire-reviews-does-turbo-fire-work.html