looking for friends

Options
hi my name is claire. my past 2 mfp accounts have been blocked because someones reporting that im not 18 but i am. so this is my new account AGAIN. i have lost 30lbs since may 1st (: i still have another 37 lbs until my final goal but i can do this (:
if yall need support please add me as a friend! lets help eachother reach our goals

Replies

• AprilP24
    AprilP24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on 30 down... I've got less than 30 to go after dropping 186... Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm Lew. Married, dad of two soon to be three.
  • jen076
    jen076 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the loss!
  • clairey3083
    Options
    Congratulations on 30 down... I've got less than 30 to go after dropping 186... Anyone is welcome to add me. I'm Lew. Married, dad of two soon to be three.

wow great job on loosing 186!!
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am really proud of you. I am starting the 10 day diet which is easy to follow and doesn't require cooking if you don't want to cook. I am also on Day 2 of Slim in 6. I have done 1 month of Rockin' Body and Turbo Jam as well. I have lost 18 lbs since I started working out but am still new to myfitnesspal so the results aren't there yet. How did you lose the weight. I would love to hear it so that I can incorporate some of it into my own fitness portfolio. By the way, I have been walking for over 2 1/2 years with my dog for about 2 hrs each day. No back yard! Can't wait to hear back from you.
  • sdp716
    Options
    Wow great work I do need encouragement all take all and any I want to lose 30 lbs so here I go again
  • sdp716
    Options
    I'm trying again ill take all or any encouragement helppppp so I'm not running nake through the streets. Nothing fits.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    congrats on your first 30 !! This is the perfect place for encouragement from like minded people who have the same food issues/struggles and who can help keep you motivated and on track. Welcome Back!!!