In need of motivating/supportive friends

I "restarted" this past month (after a 4 month hiatus) and really need some major support to keep me going.
Fell off the wagon yesterday but picking myself back up today.

Replies

• theopenforum
    theopenforum Posts: 280 Member
    I understand, I cant tell you how many times a failed with weight loss untill I found something that stuck. Send me a friend invite when you get a chance and Im here for ya if you need me :)
  • BrooklynnAK
    BrooklynnAK Posts: 12 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends! It's a great way to help hold each other accountable & motivate daily! Feel free to add me!
  • annakdavis
    annakdavis Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me. My one year MFP anniversary is this week. I log daily, and have an open diary.
  • Feel free to add me. My one year MFP anniversary is this week. I log daily, and have an open diary.

OMGosh! AWESOME work! You are a true inspiration!
  • I'm always looking for supportive friends. The more the merrier! I can use all the support i can get!
  • Feel free to add me OP and all. I've just restarted here at MFP after a ... year long hiatus? Lots of stuff going on. Love to build up a supportive and motivating community.
  • Ronamission
    Ronamission Posts: 13 Member
    I'm getting back after 6 months and 40 lbs. Add me. R
  • Been a rough couple of weeks for me since hitting my lowest point in a years, and am happily looking for the same! Hope everyone is having a spectacular Monday!!!!!! :)
  • darwinwho
    darwinwho Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to myfitnesspal but we can all use a new friend so add me. And if you will like to get to know me better here's a link to my weight loss vlog. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU8KYy0WyEI
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    This is my first day back after 3 months myself!! I have a feeling this week is going to be a NIGHTMARE!! getting back going is the hardest thing in the world!!
  • I am having "stick with it" problems and would love to have some support from others in the same boat! I look forward to keeping in touch.:smile: