magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Chemicals = death.

Clearly.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Chemicals = death.

And this whole time I was under the impression that death had to do something with the lack blood pumping through the body.

Thanks for clearing that up.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    If it goes up your nose, it tingles all funny.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    No, no, no! I looove Coke Zero!
  • Nimrod2010
    Nimrod2010 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    No, no, no! I looove Coke Zero!

Yeah what she said!!! Being on a diet and trying to manage my sugar, Coke Zero is a nice treat after filling up on gallons of water each day!
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Strong first trolling comment. 10/10.
  • thursdayswoman
    thursdayswoman Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    It tastes so much better than Diet Coke? Even though it's basically the same thing.

The Caffeine Free version is nasty, though.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    It's processed. It must be created by the devil himself.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    My sister recently told me that pop is probably the worst thing you can do to your body. She is pretty smart .. and I trust her opinion. So being a Diet Pepsi junkie .. I just said enough is enough and I stopped cold turkey. I haven't looked back. It has probably been about a month and a half and I don't miss the pop at all.

It is just filled with crap ... and it WILL make you gain weight over time. It is just the devil in a bottle.
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    My sister recently told me that pop is probably the worst thing you can do to your body. She is pretty smart .. and I trust her opinion. So being a Diet Pepsi junkie .. I just said enough is enough and I stopped cold turkey. I haven't looked back. It has probably been about a month and a half and I don't miss the pop at all.

It is just filled with crap ... and it WILL make you gain weight over time. It is just the devil in a bottle.

Could you cite credible sources or at least post your sister's phone number so we can call her for credible sources?
  • bsmith891
    bsmith891 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Coke Zero (and all of the other brands new diet versions... i.e. Pepsi Max) are just the original diet version with the ratios of ingredients changed around a little bit to affect the taste. One of the main reasons that they did this was to market to men, as traditionally diet sodas were primarily purchased by women. They needed something new and exciting without the recognizable diet aftertaste. Slight change in mixture, cool new name, sweet new label, same old diet soda....
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Coke Zero (and all of the other brands new diet versions... i.e. Pepsi Max) are just the original diet version with the ratios of ingredients changed around a little bit to affect the taste. One of the main reasons that they did this was to market to men, as traditionally diet sodas were primarily purchased by women. They needed something new and exciting without the recognizable diet aftertaste. Slight change in mixture, cool new name, sweet new label, same old diet soda....

Case in point:

dr-pepper-10-facebook.jpeg
  • Rosie4732
    Rosie4732 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    the catch is chemicals

but if that doesn't concern you (and I'm offering no opinion here as to if it should or not - I'm not your mother ;)) then enjoy :)