biggest loser diet

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I would gain from this plan, has too many fruits and I am allergic to wheat products..........

how would you gain weight?- This is a typical macro nutrient plan for weight loss

Easy, too much fruit (which is sugar). I can have no more than 3 servings a fruit a week to lose weight.

You can only eat 3 servings of fruit in 1 week? Wow- Green Apples are awesome because they are low in sugar I can only have green apples because there sugar content is lower than the red ones though-- Aren't you on the Atkins plan? So I gues no fruit on that plan right? Are you allowed complex carbs or is that just South Beach
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try this diet?
  • hammod
    hammod Posts: 23
    Options
    I've never done this diet, but it reminds me of the diet I was on when I did the Ultimate Body Shaping Challenge. It was very basic and easy to follow.

1 serving of protein at each meal and each snack (any protein as long as it was 1 serving)
    1 serving of carbs at each meal and each snack (any complex carb: fruit, veggies or whole grains)
    at least 2 servings of vegetables during the day. (just to make sure that if you didin't get them in for your carbs that you're getting them in during the day sometime)

It made it very easy to track since there was no counting calories, but you still had to plan your meals to make sure that you had a protein and a carb at each meal.