looking for supportive friends

Options
hi,

my name is Anna and i have been on MFP for a while now, but took a break to do weight watchers for 2 months and now im back because i have seen better results on here and lets face it, its FREE! I'm 22 and a senior in college and trying to lose 40 more pounds. i have lost 69 so far, and I'm ready to lose the rest.

I'm looking for friends who log everyday (or almost everyday because no one's perfect) and who are supportive. i want to help people reach their goals and sometimes i need a little encouragement too.

Replies

• trisharoberts75
    trisharoberts75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am new with MFP and would love to make new friends on here ! =)
  • chillichu
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP--signed up today and looking to lose about 43 lb. Its always great to find people with similar goals as it will keep me going!!
  • donna2707
    Options
    Hi to you all you all doing a great job my name Donna iam disable so can't do any good work out only a little bit of walking & swiming when i can get there so it going to take some time looking for supportive friends going to start this 2orrow so please add me thank you Donna xx
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. I am fairly new here and haven't figured out how to add friends. If you wish, you may add me. I am trying to be here to log my food daily. I can use all the encouragement I can get as I have over a 100 lbs to lose.

In college and trying to lose is hard. You have come so far already. You can and will keep going. Just say no to the starbucks that are on campus (or were on mine.) :flowerforyou:
  • redbev306
    Options
    congrats on your success so far!!! Happy to be your friend if you like :)
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    hi there......any of you, feel free to add me....i'm on here every single day without fail.....:)
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    HI, I will add you. I log on every day and I support everybody that does something towards their goals I had to delete people who weren't really doing anything because I'm the type of person that shows support but would also like to receive support as well. I like being a true mfp :wink:

Anybody that is willing to receive support as well as show it, feel free to add me.
  • smorrison46
    smorrison46 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP and my weight loss friend has dropped out and I have dropped out on many occassions. looking for friends as well. How do I add friends?
  • chulita1493
    chulita1493 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Feel free to add me. Ive been gone from MFP for a while but ready to return! I am 26 and an intern so I work crazy hours on average 80 a week. Hope that we can help each other stay focused and achieve our goals!
  • cecelush
    Options
    Hi MFP,

My name is CeCe, I have been a member of MFP for awhile now, but have not used this site to it's full potential. I have been struggling with staying motivated on my weight lost goal, I'm looking for fellow members to help me keep motivated on the prize.

:smile:
  • bre2334
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Il accept any friend request! :D