Valentines Day Weight Challenge!!! 1st - 8th Jan

Options
Hi
I know there is a valentines day fitness challenge but i though i would start a weight challenge, like the christmas one we had. You all post a goal weight that you would like to be on valentines day and we check in when you weigh. I personally weigh myself on a Friday but we can start a new post with the weekly dates on and everyone can check in when they like!

My goal is to weigh 180lbs.
I am currently at 197lbs

So 17 lbs to lose before valentines!!

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:

Amanda

Replies

• amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I know there is a valentines day fitness challenge but i though i would start a weight challenge, like the christmas one we had. You all post a goal weight that you would like to be on valentines day and we check in when you weigh. I personally weigh myself on a Friday but we can start a new post with the weekly dates on and everyone can check in when they like!

My goal is to weigh 180lbs.
    I am currently at 197lbs

So 17 lbs to lose before valentines!!

Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:

Amanda
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda!
    Thanks for the welcome back (on a different post). Yeah, I think if you can integrate what we learn in weight loss with our perrmanent way of living it sticks. Just portion control for me has been a big thing. I have overdone it a few times over the holidays and I realize how much I hate feeling stuffed. It's so uncomfortable.

So in order to meet my goal of 135 by Feb 29 I think I best join your challenge. My goal for Valentine,s Day is to be at 138. Yikes - I have to get back in the saddle! Thanks Amanda for helping me do just that! :happy:
  • noogiep
    noogiep Posts: 35
    Options
    My current weight 130 lbs
    My goal for Valentine's Day 120lbs. This is exciting!
  • brbfnk
    brbfnk Posts: 3
    Options
    This is a great way to start the new year.
    I am 210
    by feb 14 I hope to be 195
    good luck to everyone
  • laxgirl
    laxgirl Posts: 27
    Options
    this'll keep me accountable...

current weight: 205
    goal weight by valentine's day: 195

good luck everyone!
  • Isaacrcarney
    Options
    Ok I guess I am in, I am Currently at 173 and my goal will be 163...Lets make it work.
  • imsosexy
    Options
    Ok I'm In. I need to get my butt moving. My current weight is 200 and I would like to be 185 by Valentines day. :happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    My goal is 15+ pounds.
  • pritybrwneyez
    Options
    My goal is lose 15 pounds.
  • Stepho84
    Options
    Current weight: 155
    Challenge weight: 145
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ok i can do this i and 195 pds right now and i want to be 180 by valentines or close to that
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    currently 185 I'd love to be 170 by Valentines...guess I better work harder.
  • candee
    candee Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in, I'd like to be 180, currently at 194 good luck to everybody, remember portion control and no candy (which is my downfall)
    Candee (my father's fault he named me)
  • yuna2003
    yuna2003 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is a great way to start the new year.
    I am 210
    by feb 14 I hope to be 195
    good luck to everyone

Same here im on 210 :tongue:
    ill try to be on 195 as well best of luck to all of us!!!
    :heart: :drinker: :heart:
  • Christy421
    Options
    current 158, goal is 150!
  • jude2700
    Options
    Now this sounds like a real challeng for me.I now weigh 180lbs ,want to be at 170 by valentines.:smile:
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Ok, great challenge,
    current weight 215
    lets shoot for 199 :smokin: just for fun. would love to be under the 200 mark by then, what a great challenge good luck all.
  • amandagreen1980
    Options
    WOW what a great response! :happy:

I wish everyone the best of luck!!

:flowerforyou:
  • amandagreen1980
    Options
    Hi Julie!
    Yeah i really hate the feeling of being too full now! And i have felt that too much over the holidays!!

But not anymore, i'm glad you joined the challenge! Good luck :flowerforyou:
    Amanda
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    :smile: Ok lets do this.... My current weight is 145, and by valentines I would love to be 120:laugh: , but realistically 138 would be great... Good luck everyone!!!