Whats for dinner?

Options
I made a pot of split pea soup, nummy can't wait, with some tapatio. Also an oven baked potato with sour cream and maybe some steamed zucchini and yellow squash.

Replies

• Chellebear01
    Chellebear01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mini Penne with homemade meatballs and mozzarella/provolone cheese.
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am ashamed to say that I had Taco Bell (ashamed of liking Taco Bell with my Mexican heritage that is, lol)...It's becoming my go to "stay within my calories" junk food of choice, LOL.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,022 Member
    Options
    What I call faux eggplant parmesan (no breading, not much oil). 2 Chinese eggplant (the long, skinny kind) cut in quarters, brushed with a little olive oil, and broiled until soft in the middle and browned on top, then topped with some leftover tomato sauce I made for a previous meal (canned tomato puree with onions and hot peppers) and a little grated parmesan. Popped back in the oven to heat through and melt the cheese while I cooked a little whole grain spaghetti (just 3/4 of an oz -- sort of a side dish), topped that with a little more parmesan. Mmmm.
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Basa fillet in spagetthi sauce, topped with zucchini, eggplant and red onion with a side of mixed veggies
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I had beef rib short end steak, asaparagus stirfry veggies and deelish tomatoes roasted in olive oil with a wee bit of lemon pepper.