Need new friends after falling off wagon

Hi everyone!! I am looking for some new supportive friends who will help me stay motivated after 2 months of being off the wagon. My husband and I are in the process of buying a house and with all the stress I totally folded on my diet. Thankfully, I havent gained any of the weight I lost back...but boy I tell you what, I sure do feel like crap though. And I know its only a matter of time before it catches up with me. Thank you everyone!!

Replies

• I need exactly the same. I'm new here, and need support in getting my weight loss to happen. I've gained quite a lot of weight this year and it's time to get fit again!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Still accepting friend requests if needed :)
  • Feel free to add me-- we can always need more support !
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    I would love some friends too, so I will be sending a friend request! :) I am recently back too! :)
  • glenner
    glenner Posts: 160 Member
    If you don't mind an old grandma (55 but younger at heart!) feel free to join me. I am fighting the weight gain insulin has caused but I never give up the battle and hope to win the war!
  • k8n1
    k8n1 Posts: 26 Member
    Add me if you'd like!!!:tongue:
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    I'm trying to get back in the swing of things, it's been difficult!! Been in and out due to problems with my feet. My current friends don't really comment or encourage anymore, I guess because I've been in and out. Everyone can feel free to add me:)
  • Guilty as well. It seems I started out swinging, but have been on and off that wagon lately. I'm determined though to reach my goal by January (or at least close to it), do or die! Anyone else that posts on this topic, feel free to add me! Let's not let this happen again, we are in this together!!