• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    PB and Nutella....yum!!

Yep.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Jif chunky PB with grape jelly and fritos crunched in the middle. My favorite sandwich when I was a kid.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    melt a few squares of chocolate... 6 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter melt it in the microwave for a min or so.. keep stiring til smooth... then add in any cereal you want.. I like corn flakes for this... get muffin liners... add a few teaspoons of the mixture.. put it in the fridge for a bit to harden and you have a yummy dessert .. bit of protein and bit of cereal... bit of yummy chocolate
  • MuskCats
    MuskCats Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    PB and honey and PB and chocolate are good
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and honey on whole wheat toast with 12oz of cold 2% milk after leg day
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    what's your favorite? Personally mine is PB and pumpkin butter.

Damn it, I was about to come in here and say, "Neither, I like pumpkin butter" :grumble:

ETA: You should all try PB and extra sharp cheddar. Don't judge until you've tried, awesome.
  • berrydana7
    berrydana7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i would have to say PB and chocolate! it's chocolate peoples.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    PB and Nutella....yum!!

nutella is a bastardization of all that is holy about peanut butter. I'd appreciate its removal from this thread.

I'm kind of with you on this one- nutella doesn't really do it for me. It's tryign to hard to be awesome- I'd rather just swirl my chocolate and peanut butter togheter.

has anyone every just mixed plain dark chocolate cocoa powder with smooth peanut butter? (or crunchy would would I guess- I don't like eating crunchy by it'self)

I feel like that would be awesome.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

ETA: You should all try PB and extra sharp cheddar. Don't judge until you've tried, awesome.

Sounds delish!
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to peanut butter and banana sandwiches :)
  • AnotherOrangeCat
    Options
    Hello yes I'd like a peanut butter and chocolate sandwich hold the peanut butter and bread.

Yes, that. With extra chocolate on the side, please. :smile:
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Love all things peanut butter. Jelly & PB, nutella & PB, Oreos dipped in PB, tim tams dipped in PB, granny smith apples & pb, fluff & PB, Honey & PB, Bananas & PB. Everything in PB!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Jif chunky PB with grape jelly and fritos crunched in the middle. My favorite sandwich when I was a kid.

When I was a kid, we did Fritos in our bologna, and potato chips in our PB&J's. Now I want one!!! PB&J, I mean. :smile:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Hard to pick a favorite but it might be peanut butter mixed with maple syrup.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    PB and banana with marshmallow fluff ;)
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    How about all of the above? Peanut butter and Nutella is also delicious.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    dark+chocolate+dreams.jpg
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Por que no los dos?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and sweet pickles.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    For a not-so-low-calorie snack, try peanut butter on bread, put marshmallows on it, and put it in the toaster oven to make the marshmallows turn light brown and toast the bread. Now that's a treat for ya! Works great with Nutella too.