20-30 year olds? Looking for a bit of a support network? :)

Options

Replies

• Bean112182
    Options
    30 years old and in Austin, TX. Would love to be added or given advice about the best way to use this site for accountability!
  • jujaws
    jujaws Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    23 from Wisconsin :).
  • laurenptravers
    laurenptravers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    25yr old Female from Perth Western Australia. I'm a qualified PT and health food fanatic! I love creating healthy, clean recipe remakes in my spare time. I've just started a new muscle gain program so I'm ne to my fitness Pal ensuring I make my Macros each day. If anyone would like any clean recipes, let me know! I'd love to share :)
  • Theliisa
    Theliisa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    24 year old from New York, hoping to get into AWESOME shape.
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    26 years old in Sydney. I love having other Australian friends (I am so jealous of all the American brands that we don't have here).
  • crandos
    crandos Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    add me i try to help out and motivate when i can :)
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    New here also.. hoping to meet others with the same goals of getting fit for life :) I'm a 29yo student from Alabama.. Feel free to add me! Also started a group to stay accountable to my goals! (9 Weeks to Skinny)
  • jujaws
    jujaws Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Lol, Belinda it sounds like you need some American friends to help you acquire some of those things! :P
  • amdumbaugh
    amdumbaugh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    22 year old. Living in San Diego, CA originally from Maryland & Pennsylvania. I'm a US Navy Wife. But, I have certificates as a CphT and Veterinary Assistant. I mainly volunteer my time for animals and my husband's ship :)
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Lol, Belinda it sounds like you need some American friends to help you acquire some of those things! :P

Omigod I really do!
  • melm413
    melm413 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    28 year old from San Francisco, CA, USA
    Finished Insanity and training for a half marathon
  • lbpowers0506
    lbpowers0506 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    26, Male, US

Support on here is what keeps me going!
  • lkjlkh
    lkjlkh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    21 year old Law student in Melbourne looking to fit up a bit, but some help and encouragement (giving as much as getting) would be great! Anyone else in a similar boat?

I'm also a law student :) It's really hard to focus on health while studying so much, but you can do it! I have actually lost 26 lb, while being a full time student and sleeping 3-4 a night! I wish you luck in reaching your goals! You can do anything you want!
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    26 Law student from the good ole USA. Feel free to add me...looking to improve my accountability
  • Khamara_01
    Khamara_01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    27 year old in perth! i would love to support you and vice versa ;) you are now added
  • hillarysmith21
    hillarysmith21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    20-year-old Journalism major living in San Francisco -- would love to make a couple motivational fitness pals. :{D
  • hillarysmith21
    hillarysmith21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    *double bump -- from SF as well! :p
  • mikioi
    mikioi Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, Iʻm a 24 year old from Hawaiʻi. Just trying to get back on track :)
  • fishfoodfight
    fishfoodfight Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    22-year-old law student from the US :)
    Lots of law students on here, it seems.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    24 year old accountancy student :)