New and looking for some active friends. I currently weigh 2

Options
looking for some friends on here. i currently weigh 209, i had lost 50 lbs. within the last year, went threw some depression and gained back 10 of it. My goal weight is 150. Would love to have some ppl join me on this journey.

Replies

• mystic333
    Options
    you can add me if you would like :smile:
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Hello,

I am not new to MFP but I'm getting back on track (again). So, maybe we can encourage each other during this weight loss journey. I have actually lost 23 pounds (MFP shows just the 13). My goal is to lose 50, so I'm wanting to get these extra pounds off once and for all!

This really is a great site. I was extremely active with MFP back before summer, but with three kids, sometimes just didn't have time. I think that you will find that you will meet lots of friends that will encourge you too. We all have good days and bad and it has helped me especially on the bad ones to have MFP. So, good luck and way to go!
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! And welcome to MFP!
  • Jillid71
    Jillid71 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals! Consider yourself added!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me! I started at 240 and I'm currently 206, looking to lose 100 pounds. Add me if you wish! :happy:
  • silly_whim
    Options
    I'm new here also...I am looking to loose the same amount. I'd love to be part of your journey. Please feel free to add me
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome!!! You may add me if you like :smile:
  • elk949
    elk949 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me and good luck!!!!
  • MisScorpio
    Options
    Hello! You can also add me, i am new to this site i use to use Livestrong.com. I started out at 330lbs and i am now at 229.
  • Barbie55127
    Barbie55127 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well!!