NSV: pants!!

Options
<<-- in my profile pic, I'm wearing a size 16 jeans. I haven't worn a size 16 in about 3 years! Woo Hoo!!!

Replies

• shelbymkoenig
    shelbymkoenig Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ahh I'm so jealous. I'm still waiting to get there. I've dropped 45 lbs but I've only gone from a 20 to and 18. My butt doesn't want to move, haha. You look great.
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Awesome nice work you!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Ahh I'm so jealous. I'm still waiting to get there. I've dropped 45 lbs but I've only gone from a 20 to and 18. My butt doesn't want to move, haha. You look great.

Give it time! I can still wear an 18 out of the dryer a couple times. These 16's look like they're painted on, but they did button and zip without a fight. I didn't think I was ever going to get out of a 20.

My butt has risen, but it hasn't lost any size. I've always had a huge butt (and hips and thighs)--even at 130 lbs. I'll never fit into anything less than a 10 because of that...but I think I'm ok with it. :-)

Thanks, and congrats on your success so far!!! :-)
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Awesome nice work you!

Thank you!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You're looking good!
  • TBates14
    TBates14 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

Size 16 awesome!! I cant wait to get there. LOL I think I will have the same problem with my butt!! LOL
  • craftergin
    craftergin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Isn't it amazing to get back into your smaller clothes? I've lost 10 pounds so far and have had to clean out my closet a little already.
    I'll bet you feel better too! I know I do.
    Cheers!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    <<-- in my profile pic, I'm wearing a size 16 jeans. I haven't worn a size 16 in about 3 years! Woo Hoo!!!

Brilliant well done, I know what an amazing feeling that is!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Be proud of all of your hard work!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

I know this feeling, I lost a good 60lbs before I could just abou squeeeeze into a 16, but then the sizes start To go down quicker without having to lose so much if you stick to it and keep on keeping on :)
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! Keep it up ;D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!