New from northern cailfiornia

Options
Hi my names Evonne and I'm really new to this sort of thing but I am ready to give it a try .I am really looking forward to hearing from and talking to supportive people who are ready to make positive changes in thier lives to become healthier and feel better.

Replies

• evonne32
    evonne32 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi my names Evonne and I'm really new to this sort of thing but I am ready to give it a try .I am really looking forward to hearing from and talking to supportive people who are ready to make positive changes in thier lives to become healthier and feel better.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site on the web!
    Between the fantastic food counter (which by the way is quite the eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive people, you WILL lose the weight that you want to lose.
    I might suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you eat them, rather than afterwards. That way, after seeing your totals, more often than not, you'll make better food choices.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!! I just moved from Northern Cali last year. You will love the ease of logging, the workout encouragement and great tips!

Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :wink:
    I might suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you eat them, rather than afterwards. That way, after seeing your totals, more often than not, you'll make better food choices.

I agree with the above and have one thing to add, weigh and/or measure everything, I know my eye was much larger than actual :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker: