Anyone here with no sweet tooth

Options
Mslmesq
Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
There are a lot of people here, and everywhere, with sweet tooths and sweet cravings. Just curious about those without sweet cravings, or that don't get them often.

If that is you, what do you crave? Or what is your 'downfall'?

Mine is salt, including but not limited to french fries, potato chips, tortilla chips, margaritas, and probably a good old fashioned salt lick. :bigsmile:

Replies

• cpsf73
    Options
    I want something sweet once in a while, but I often crave salty and or oily food! I love salt and vinegar potato chips,fried chicken, buffalo wings, tacos, burritos, chips and salsa, pizza, and anything/everything deep fried.
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Potato chips.
    I could eat them all day. I like most flavours, but my favourites are sweet chili and salt&vinegar.

Omg I want chips now
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a sweet tooth, although I get an occasional craving for ice-cream... but my "hard to resist" food is cheese!! :bigsmile: That's why I only buy small portions of light types... to make sure they fit the macros :blushing:
  • lebbyloses
    lebbyloses Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Really good, stinky cheese from the cheese shop. It's lucky it is expensive and I am poor, because I could eat cheese till it was coming out my ears.

Also dip. Various kinds, but particularly mayo or cream cheese based dips. Which is weird, because mayonnaise is pretty gross to me.
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I often crave salty, or crunchy. Or cheesey!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth, but I can also demolish anything salty. Or crunchy. Food in general, I adore.
  • melissalatzel23
    Options
    ive got no salt tooth! i dont even cook with salt!!!
  • LannyM74
    LannyM74 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    White bread. I could eat only white bread every day and be happy. I don't even need to put anything on it...although butter is awesome too!
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of people here, and everywhere, with sweet tooths and sweet cravings. Just curious about those without sweet cravings, or that don't get them often.

Mine is salt, including but not limited to french fries, potato chips, tortilla chips, margaritas, and probably a good old fashioned salt lick. :bigsmile:

No sweet tooth here-last night I made monster cookies for the family and I had absolutely no desire to lick the bowl or have one (didn't swipe any of the m&ms either). I bake cookies, brownies, bars etc all the time and I never have any of it, just doesn't appeal to me. I used to really like chips, but gradually they've lost their appeal as I've switched to a mostly whole foods, plant based diet. I haven't on purpose restricted them, but they just don't sound that great anymore. My go to snack now is a plate of olives and almonds :smile:
  • sunsetzen
    sunsetzen Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I like salty foods. Chips, fries, savoury foods. Sweet food makes me feel ill if I eat even a normal portion.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings and beer.
  • TwelveSticks
    TwelveSticks Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    2 things for me - bread (bad, bad, bad!) and anything spicy!

I've always said that when eating out, I'd much rather have 2 starters than a starter and a dessert (not that I would - I was never that bad!)
  • thatbelinda
    thatbelinda Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    2 things for me - bread (bad, bad, bad!) and anything spicy!

I've always said that when eating out, I'd much rather have 2 starters than a starter and a dessert (not that I would - I was never that bad!)

OMG YES. Bread. The cafe my office gets coffees from does these zucchini chilli and greyere buns... I used to have one for breakfast every morning.... god they were good!!
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have no sweet tooth, but I love carbs - bread, pasta, rice. I still eat them, but measure out appropriate portions and all that. What I really want is some Panang Curry with a boat load of rice. I miss having it to sop up all of the wonderful sauce.
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I don't discriminate. I love it all :flowerforyou:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I used to have a sweet tooth, but not so much any more, I've had the same dark chocolate candy bar in the kitchen for over a month now, with just a few squares missing from it. In the past I would eat sweets constantly, but now my cravings are sauces, I used to put sauces on everything, and I just don't do that anymore, but I do still crave it.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options

Chocolate, ice cream, poptarts. I've been having one of each everyday for the last 180 days straight.
  • KD0BIK
    KD0BIK Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    No sweet tooth here. Don't crave chocolate or cokes (soft drinks/soda). I guess I'm lucky.
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Chocolate, ice cream, poptarts. I've been having one of each everyday for the last 180 days straight.

but not after 6PM right?
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    I don't have a sweet tooth whatsoever. But I love ( and used to eat too much ) all kinds of strong cheeses, carbs in the form of rice and pasta and anything spicy. I have cut out rice and pasta and about 85% of the cheese I ate .
    Since I cut out processed carbs in April I have not had any cravings at all, but still eat cheese in modest amounts and lots of chiles....:o).