New support group! :)

Options
Before I start let me just say, This group is not about counting calories, or competing over the number on the scale. Not that that type of group is not also helpful! but that's not what this is.

This is a group for setting goals and sticking to them. For providing support and motivation on those days when we just can't be bothered (because we all have those! ;) ) and motivating others on our good days. This group is about loving yourself exactly the way you are and celebrating our strengths and working together on improving ourselves. Most of all this group is about being healthy and HAPPY! :)

I will set small daily challenges focussed on doing things that make you happy, trying new things, getting to know each other and celebrating who we are. (Any suggestions will always be welcome!)

There are only 3 rules:
1. It doesn't matter what your goals are, whether you are losing weight, recovering from and ED or just trying to be healthier, you are always welcome!
2. Absolutely no judgement! negative or mean comments will be deleted and if repeated you will be removed from the group.
3. What is said within the group stays within the group!

Not sure whether this will be a fb group or a group within MFP yet so let me know what you think :)
Any input is welcome! If you are interested just comment here or message me

look forward to meeting you!

Replies