Coffee cup sizes

Options
I usually just make coffee at home and drink 1 cup. However, today I treated myself to a cappuccino at a Nice N Easy gas station. I got size "Medium". I can't seem to gauge the oz's for this size. Is it about 16 oz?

When I used MFP it lists 12 oz's as the only serving size. That just doesn't seem right.

Replies

• Stage14
    Stage14 Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    It's probably either 16oz or 20oz. Just put 1 and 1/3 for a 16oz cup or or 1 and 2/3 for a 20oz cup.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I think it must be 16 oz. It just doesn't seem big enough to be 20 oz. It is only 5 inches tall.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I think 12....that is the 2nd to smallest....for some reason I think large is 16 and XL is just too much!

when u get home measure it!
  • astange83
    Options
    stop by again take a cup home and measure it with a measuring cup? or most cups state on the bottom their size.
  • BluejayNY
    Options
    stop by again take a cup home and measure it with a measuring cup? or most cups state on the bottom their size.

I think next time I will take it home and measure it. I had some numbers at the bottom. The only one that could mean anything is 16/16 suggesting maybe it is a 16 oz cup. But I am thinking it might actually be 12 after all.
  • BluejayNY
    Options
    I think 12....that is the 2nd to smallest....for some reason I think large is 16 and XL is just too much!

when u get home measure it!

I did choose the second to smallest size. The "small" was very small.