stupid question?

Options
I use MFP on my laptop as well as my iphone. I like the iphone app because when I type a food in the search bar, the drop down menu brings up foods I have already logged previously.

Can the regular non-mobile app do this too? If so, how do I configure/find that?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    To the best of my knowledge, on the web version, you have to scroll through the foods that you have previously entered. I agree, the app is more user-friendly in that regard.
  • KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I wish you were able to access the message boards from the app, though.
  • hdyanneh
    Options
    I use both and the previously logged items do stay there for you to access later.
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to read through the whole list of recently added foods on the website to see if what you're looking for is there, just do ctrl+f and search for what you're adding.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I use MFP on my laptop as well as my iphone. I like the iphone app because when I type a food in the search bar, the drop down menu brings up foods I have already logged previously.

Can the regular non-mobile app do this too? If so, how do I configure/find that?

Thanks in advance!
    Use the tabs on the web. There are recent, frequent, etc. Sometimes I have luck that way. Especially if it 's something I eat regulalry.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks all!