Back again!!

Options
Hi everyone,

My names Maura, I'm 23 and from Canada. I joined MFP a few years ago and successfully lost 30 pounds eating right and working out (I went from 182 to 152) 5'9". I really enjoy weight lifting along with combat & step classes. I haven't been on here regularly for about 6 months but I am happy to say I have kept ALL the weight off! I am determined to start using the website again as it is such a great support system and it would be great to make some new friends along the way. (As most of my friends removed me which is fine since I wasn't on regularly! I don't blame them!) My main focus now is to lower my body fat % and just eat cleaner in general. I would love to offer support to anyone who wants it! :) Thanks!

Maura

Replies

• mrskrose
    Options
    Good Morning Maura! Welcome back. I have signed off and on for several months and today I decided to make a wise choice and come back. Nothing worked like MFP. I'm excited to start my journey of losiing 70 lbs AGAIN :/.
  • leekanchas
    Options
    I also logged off a couple off months ago,. I am now ready to continue on.
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Good Morning: Welcome Back everyone :)
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    welcome back everyone !!!
  • mrsriley84
    mrsriley84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm starting my journey of losing weight yet again. It's so easy to fall out of a routine and so hard to get back in to it again. I have set myself mini goals of losing 10lbs at a time with a larger goal of losing about 70lbs overall. MFP is a great tool and I'm excited to get back in to it! Welcome back everyone who's beginning again and good luck on your journey!
  • mythryl
    mythryl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 3 teenagers ( 19, 16, 13) I Live in Virginia and I homeschool my youngest. I sign in to MFP fro time to time promising myself I will commit. I have only 2 friends on MFP, the person who introduced me to the site and one of her friends . I need to make a solid commitment, I am not doing well at losing weight. Please friend request me I need encouragement.
  • Anita4life
    Options
    Welcome back everyone! Feel free to add me if you need friends. I am on daily (I try to be not so great on the weekends because that is the only time I have for hubby). I try to be supportive to all my friends. Good luck on getting back to it!!!
  • Candase28
    Candase28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Candase, im a 28yr old mom of 2! I started myfitness Pal
    a few months back and lost 27lbs! After I lost the weight I did, I figured I no longer
    needed the program to assist my weightloss and logged off. BIG mistake! I gained
    almost everything I lost, right back! So here I am, logging back on and sticking with
    it this time! Any friends that can help me out along the way would be appreciated greatly!
  • kimmysueneal
    kimmysueneal Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I kept you on my friends list :) Everything is the same for me, except that now I'm 4 months pregnant so not exactly losing weight for a few more months. Glad you're back!!! Yay!