diet/stomach issues.

Options
Hi everyone.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered the same problem as myself. to give you a brief description I'm 25, 177.80cm, 93kg
and hover around there due to my sports requirement I train about 4-6 times a week inc practice but where I have trouble is when I change my diet slightly mainly going on and off carbs on a week to week basis when I go from cardio to strength work I find the weeks I put more carbs back into my system my stomach becomes wildly unsettled with bad lasting cramps just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if so how they corrected it.

thanks.

Mokena.

Replies

• EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    simplest would be to not eat wtv is upsetting your stomach. might just be an intolerance =)

also might be your body adjusting to something new
  • mokenaH
    Options
    Thanks. :)

Yeah that's probably the way to go its just trying to find a replacement food for my str training week
    when I seem to want to eat more as I burn my food quicker in the week and rice and pasta meals seemed
    to do the trick until this ongoing problem started up.
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Maybe you have a wheat/gluten intolerance?

You could try eating rice or potatoes instead--I don't know what you're looking for in terms of nutrients but that's what I ate when I suspected a gluten allergy.