Looking For Active Friends Looking to Lose 100 +

Options
Hey, this is my 3rd time around on MFP, looking to make it stick this time. Started a new job and I have my steadily losing weight. I am at 317 right now, looking to get down to 220 then ultimately 180. Looking for active friends with similar goals. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I started at 325, hoping to get to 190.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • LynzeNichole
    Options
    Sending you a request! I'm at 291 and working on getting down to 150. Good luck!!
  • FeelinChastastic
    Options
    Request Sent :) I started with 117 to lose and I'm down 56! So I know how it is!
  • NicheGuy
    Options
    I would be happy to add any friends who are looking for motivation. I am down 70+ lbs so far and have no intention to stop. Looking forward to being on your journey.
  • DawnB86
    DawnB86 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Request sent:-) I'm looking to lose 160 ultimately. I've been on and off this site for two years. Back now and feeling motivated!
  • darlin930
    darlin930 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I started with 117 to lose, now have at least 83 left. Anyone else actively on this journey can feel free to add me as well.:smile:
  • Krissy_b777
    Options
    Request sent. Been around a couple of times as well. Looking to lose about 100.
  • stellakhenizy
    Options
    FR sent

Looking to lose 100 + pounds too in total ......
    ultimate goal not yet set .... will see how I get on
    but want to be fit and healthy instead of a 'blob' :wink:

In for the long haul and here to stay til its achieved

:flowerforyou:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Where you are now.. I was 14 months ago. 186 pounds and still at it. Between 26 and 60 pounds to go... Anyone is welcome to add me. I plan on logging for the next 50 years!
  • Grafakos
    Grafakos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I'm aiming to drop from 288 to 150, with a goal of 2 pounds per week. In addition to staying within my calorie budget, I aim to take at least one good 2-3 hour hike in the mountains every week, even in the rainy season as long as it isn't pouring. I've already been doing the hikes for the past few months but hadn't changed my eating habits so there was not much progress. Found this site and started tracking my meals, and it's been very motivating so far. Also trying to drink more water because I've always been pretty bad about that. Anyway, I'm on a mission. Let's make this happen!
  • gamergirl180
    Options
    Thanks and Hello to all my new friends!!
  • gamergirl180
    Options
    Still looking for active friends! Feel free to add me! :)
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    My ticker currently explains my starting preference. I'm always looking for friends. :-)