5 ft 2" sucess stories?

Options
hi people,

So am struggling to stay on the straight and healthy but I am wondering if any of you had some success picture? I am doing 30 day shred at the minute so if anyone has some success photos for my height from this DVD that would be fab. Or just my height would be amazing.

Any motivating pictures and I might just love you forever.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height... but sadly no success YET! But i would love to see some motivational pictures... :drinker:
  • meowlymary
    meowlymary Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5! I did the 30 day shred in 2012 and lost weight and inches! I don't (think I) have pictures specifically regarding the 30 day shred but it was pretty awesome - I started at 200ish and combined with logging calories and walking I lost about 10 pounds in two months.

Edit: This is from last year, I was determined to find them! Here's the 10 pound/30DS difference:
    Before:
    1990112.jpg

After:
    345555c8-02cb-4ed7-a480-4d11fbb7a48c.jpg
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 3/4" :)
    I started in June and I've lost 23 lbs so far. Sorrry I haven't done 30 day shread- but maybe that's something I will consider if my body decides to plateau again (like it did much of September). I recently added biggest loser videos to my work out routine and its helped a lot, so its a step in the right direction!

here is the link to my success thread with pics: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1073292-my-progression-so-far
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You can really tell! Its amazing! You guys are awesome! being short sucks, you can see the pounds I am struggling to see the difference with the loss though, I can see it when I put them on but not when I am losing them. :grumble:
  • daisy79
    daisy79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'm having some trouble seeing it on myself. My boyfriend is amazed that I can't see the progress I've made. I keep thinking... I guess I need to lose 30 or 40 lbs to see anything!?
  • hollieam92
    Options
    hah my other half sees me on Skype most nights, if not every other night and he has said even my face looks slimmer, but I guess its harder when its your body.
  • ash012
    ash012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Success doesn't care how tall you are.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2".
  • MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am just a tad shorter; I am 5 feet tall and maybe 5 foot one on a good day. Been on a weight loss journey for a little over a year and a half and down 67 pounds :)
  • hollieam92
    Options
    got any progress pictures ladies? :bigsmile:
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Success doesn't care how tall you are.

^Agree with this :bigsmile:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    How about 5'1.5? I'm like right between lol.

This might be long but it's over 2 year's of hard work. 3 year's counting my pregnancy. My story is still being written. I would also like to say, this is my story, everyone's is different and everyone's success is amazing no matter how big or how little it is. Everyone runs at different speeds, doesn't make anyone's journey any less.

The first photo in my group of photo's at the top left is me at my highest weight of 250 lbs. That photo was taken Halloween of 2009, in April of 2010 I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, I went to my first appt. and was weighed and I was still 250 lbs. I just knew I'd be over 300 lbs by time I had this child. Well since my dad had found out he was a diabetic in September of 2009 I had to have the test done right away.

I had been showing signs of being a diabetic for a few months before I was pregnant, never got checked for it, I honestly didn't want to know. Well sure enough the tests came back showing I was indeed a diabetic. I started to see a nutritionist, diabetic doctor along with my OB. By the end of my pregnancy I had lost 70 lbs.

After I had my daughter, being a new mom caught up with me and by time she was 8 month's old I had gained 25.5 lbs back. The 2nd photo on top toward the left is me on September 22, 2011. This very day I looked at myself in the mirror, screamed "I HATE YOU", sat on my bed and cried, feeling sorry for myself when something snapped "You did this to yourself, why are you feeling sorry for yourself? The only person who can fix this is the same person who destroyed it." So I picked myself up, remembered MFP, and here I am.

It's been a ride, up and down roller coaster ride. I've had my highs where I would lose great and my lows where I would let what I wanted in a moment distract me from what I wanted most. I had to learn to commit and stop being interested. I have tried fad diets, diet pills and many other things but those were just things to have my interest, this is a life style change, this is a commitment to myself to better myself and that is what I have done.

Like I said, my story is still being written. The last 2 photo's on top row, the one in the middle close to the right side, I had already gained back from after having my daughter, the one on the far right, I had just had her. The bottom row are all pretty recent.

Oh and if you are wondering, I'm diabetic free.

5mfi4p.jpg
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    wow! awesome job! i cant wait to be where you are at!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!