Replies

• fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Incredible! And you're just emanating confidence now!
  • EJSunflower
    EJSunflower Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look amazing!!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    u look so wonderful! details please! how many calories did you eat, what sorts of things did you eat, and what was your workouts like etc.?

I am trying to lose 50 pounds as well in 5 to 6 months, so its good to see someone out there as inspiration that did exactly that. u are proof it can be done. thank you!

oh and if you don't mind me asking how tall are you?
  • ojecelia14
    Options
    Nice! I started in Late April 2013 and it's Sept 2013. I have not seen a great of a transformation as yours. Please share your tips so I can compare with yours. Congrats.
  • trinity9058
    trinity9058 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're doing an awesome thing!
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! :-)
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow well done!!!
  • ncpervan17
    Options
    Congrats! you look great!
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you :], I'm 5'8. When I started I was eating 1550 daily now I eat 1330. My food diary is open to friends if you want to request me, I basically stopped eating white breads/pastas only whole grains stopped drinking soda except on occasion I'll sneak a redbull or a pumpkin spice latte my guilty pleasures. Exercise wise I walk, I try to walk at least 2 miles 3 days a week. And I always allow my self one fudge day a week where I don't worry to much about my calorie intake, and I'm still losing about 2lbs a week.
    u look so wonderful! details please! how many calories did you eat, what sorts of things did you eat, and what was your workouts like etc.?

I am trying to lose 50 pounds as well in 5 to 6 months, so its good to see someone out there as inspiration that did exactly that. u are proof it can be done. thank you!

oh and if you don't mind me asking how tall are you?
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    awesome! ok I am 5'8 as well. and same starting weight. so I am adding you. :) very inspiring!
    I lost motivation for a few months and just recently have been slowly trying to get back into trying to lose weight again
  • rlinaresv
    Options
    Good job
  • meeeshellllle
    Options
    Don't give up, that's the biggest thing :] You can do it!
    Nice! I started in Late April 2013 and it's Sept 2013. I have not seen a great of a transformation as yours. Please share your tips so I can compare with yours. Congrats.
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 50 lbs gone!! You look wonderful!
  • meeeshellllle
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!!!!
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you look awesome!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!. You look great :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    fantastic job!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! and strong... and fit!

Well done.:flowerforyou:
  • meeeshellllle
    Options
    Thank you :] It's been an awesome journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!