Peanut butter addictions

Options
13»

Replies

• BMW6Series
    Options
    I agree with rml_16.

Being vegan, I have to get my protein as well from some where.

BMW6Series
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I must go through at least a jar a week. "Smucker's Natural".

haha, you sound like my boyfriend! He does the same thing. He got me hooked on Smucker's Natural as well (I love the chunky kind) and the other day he totally demolished the jar I had at my apartment. I kept forgetting he ate it all and wanted pb soooooooo bad! haha
  • myrazimmie
    myrazimmie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if they sell PB2 at regular grocery stores?? I've never seen it. (i live in upstate NY)

I've seen it in my local co-op. If there's a health food store or something nearby, check there.

(Where in upstate NY? I grew up in Horseheads, near Ithaca and Corning.)
  • ajreinecke
    Options
    I LOVE Peanut butter as well and am really trying to implement PB2 into my diet. It is hard to make the switch but I think the major reduction of calories is appealing. Plus, regular PB is addicting... after one T. I want one more, then just one more. I don't feel that way w/ the PB2:)
  • michelle4173
    Options
    I have a peanut butter addiction too. Mostly anything with peanut butter and chocolate (ice cream, reeses, etc). Someone mentioned Better 'n Peanut Butter in another post and I must say, it's pretty good. 100 cals for 2 tbsp and less fat!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think I might have mentioned this already, a long while back, but I crave peanut butter less when I eat the organic kind. SO GOOD WITH APPLES!!! :heart: