Show me your BUTT transformations!!

Options
Sometimes I look at my butt ,all big and mishapen and full of cellulite and wonder if it will ever look normal again,even when I do lose the 60 lbs I need to lose.
So please,show me that it is possilbe :smile:

Replies

• griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Your fist post is:

Show me your butt?

Awesome! Good luck with that.
  • Mikej77
    Mikej77 Posts: 112
    Options
    Your fist post is:

Show me your butt?

Awesome! Good luck with that.
    Lol
  • pauljsaunders
    Options
    When you tone up the muscles after doing the correct exercises then you'll see a change, it will take time.
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm with her though. I too HATE my butt...and I've lost 40 lbs so far, with 20 more to go. I feel like my butt looks like oatmeal. And I run and do Jillian DVDs. I know I need to start heavy lifting.

I really want to make some progress in my butt and my legs. I sure hope it's possible!!!
  • gensteele1
    gensteele1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been heaving lifting for about 5 months now and my body has made tremendous strides. THe slowest part has been my backside. While its no longer wide, its flatter than the day is LONG! I do squats, lunges, deadlifts, you name it and its such a struggle. Whatever you are doing, stick with it and give it time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!