Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Jenny Craig 3 day Success sample plan

Mytwogirls
Mytwogirls Posts: 24 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Anyone know what foods are included in the sample plan for $39.99??

Replies

• Mytwogirls
    Mytwogirls Posts: 24 Member
    I found out!

It includes Cinnamon Rolls, Mixed Berry Bar, Sunshine Sandwich, Beef Chow Mein, Broccoli and Cheese Potato, Turkey Burger, Cheese Curls, Yogurt Dream Bar, Chocolate Walnut Brownie, Chicken Fettuccine, Macaroni and Cheese, Meat Loaf with BBQ Sauce.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    about 15 years ago I was on JC and lost quite a bit of weight. once I went off the program (their food) I slowly gained it all back. While they taught me portion sizes, they didnt teach me common sense. All that over-processed, pre-packaged, low fat foods didnt do me any long-term favors. just saying.
  • SpartyGirl35
    SpartyGirl35 Posts: 5 Member
    same thing happened with me. lost a lot of weight eating their food. Learned nothing and gained it all back once i started eating real food.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Years ago, a friend did other Jenny Craig or another diet plan where you have to order their food. She lost around 60-70 pounds, looked terrific, started eating real food, and gained every ounce and more back.

It's not about eating pre-packaged food, it's about learning how to eat food in the real world.
This discussion has been closed.