for women around 5'4'' and 129 lb

Options
espehernandez
espehernandez Posts: 1
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi there,
I just started and i was looking around some before and after pictures and I started doubting, Do I look like I think like I look? Because I pictured my self in the mirror and I think I look a lot bigger than the other girls with my height and weight... could someone show me some pictures of people with my caracteristics?
Thank you!
(So sorry if my english is ****ty, Its not my real language)

Replies

• Rachelaur
    Rachelaur Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I think that if you post a picture where your body can be seen, you wiil have much more answers, but for your height (that is the same as mine) I can tell you that you are not overweight, I think our ideal weight is between 128-138, but everything is in how you feel comfortable, my lowest weight was 141 and I felt great like that. I wish i could be back there.

Conclusion: I think you are in a good weight for your height.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 134...I'd love to be 129!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    You look like you're small =)
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Everybody carries weight differently. I know women who weigh the same as me and are around the same hight that are way bigger and I know women that are the same weight and height that look smaller. Why do you nee to compare yourself to someone else?
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and i'm 127lb....
  • karona513
    karona513 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Check out this body size gallery to see exactly what other women with your height and weight look like. I found this to be really refreshing.

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm, 5'4"

My profile pic is me last week at 125 pounds. Not the best representation with the sweatshirt on, but I think my legs look great.
    5078525_8611.jpg

This one was taken at about 132
    5078525_8365.jpg
This discussion has been closed.