I figured out how to do a side by side LOL

I have been trying forever lol Anyway just wanted to share with you all my side by side of my before and durring..still have a ways to go but getting there! :)

lNRJDgE22tC6ddaZ0ip5DmlhXiVVg26B_lg.jpg

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    You are doing great. So much smaller.. how inspirational. Keep up the great work.
  • gwenr
    gwenr Posts: 139 Member
    Wow....u look fantastic! Great job....keep up the good work.
    0067808 Posts: 119 Member
    faaaabulous dahling - keep it going!
  • ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    That's fantastic, you are looking amazing . Keep it going . Love these inspiration stories!
  • shabrick00
    shabrick00 Posts: 141 Member
    AWESOME!!! GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK!:happy: :happy:
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Nice work, look at your face!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    congrats, you have made a lot of progress and really look great :)

(btw, I was wondering what a "side by side LOL" is, i half expected to see that you had typed "LOLLOL")
  • fishfoodfight
    fishfoodfight Posts: 15 Member
    Girl, you look good!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Wow that's an incredible difference! Well done you! Just shows how important these photos are! You look fantastic!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Thanks everyone!! :) Somedays I feel like i havent lost a thing then i look at pictures like this and realize wow 30lbs really does make a big difference on me. I still have about 50 to go but seeing progress pics has always helped with motivation for me :)
  • You have done an amazing job! Such hard work looks good!. So.... how DO you do a side by side? :-)
  • jessica182517
    I went to google and found a site ribbet.com you can make a collage just pick the one you want and put your pics in and done :) lol
  • trentwiggly
    trentwiggly Posts: 74 Member
    You look incredible!!! Are you lifting weights? Because you look like you've lost a LOT more than 30!!
  • Thanks everyone!! :) Somedays I feel like i havent lost a thing then i look at pictures like this and realize wow 30lbs really does make a big difference on me. I still have about 50 to go but seeing progress pics has always helped with motivation for me :)

I know how you feel.... its a mental thing that you have to push past and realise that you aren't that person anymore! You are better!

Awesome work! you have done an amazing job so far! KEEP IT UP!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    You are looking really good!!! Great job :smile:
  • mayflowermn
    mayflowermn Posts: 52 Member
    You look incredible!!! Are you lifting weights? Because you look like you've lost a LOT more than 30!!

I was thinking the same thing as Trentwiggly....you definitely look like you lost more than 30 lbs!
  • that is incredible! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Wow! Huge change! Great job!
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Big difference, you should be very proud
  • jessica182517

I was thinking the same thing as Trentwiggly....you definitely look like you lost more than 30 lbs!

I was for a little bit, not long though maybe like a week lol i really want to get back to it though! I lift my 30lb daughter up and pack her around a lot lol maybe thats what it is :) Thanks though!! The before pic was like 6 weeks after my c-section, i did 30ds and a little bit of some other stuff here and there did a week of insanity and had to stop but i want to start that again i LOVED it but hated it at the same time lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!