Body fat in men vs women

2»

Replies

• Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Yikes, I look awful at 25%. I like to be at 19-20% personally.
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    If you have really big breasts what you have is a higher percentage of body fat. Same body fat with little itty ones is fat deposited elsewhere - and it doesn't look as good.

Not necessarily.

Some women with bigger breasts have more actual breast tissue. These are the women that can drop to a very low %BF and STILL maintain their breast size (or shrink very little). For those that don't ever drop to a low %BF, you can tell if the breasts are largely fat or largely breast tissue with a mammogram.

Yup, the ones yelling for mercy during a mammogram. :sad:
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Why do some men wear speedos, we may never know...
    I have no idea
  • koing
    koing Posts: 179 Member
    Why do some men wear speedos, we may never know...
    I have no idea

Because it's rubbish swimming in swim shorts...and I wear what I want.

Koing
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    If you have really big breasts what you have is a higher percentage of body fat. Same body fat with little itty ones is fat deposited elsewhere - and it doesn't look as good.

hey!! speak for yourself.

i'm small chested and carry my fat in my lower half. and i'm smokin hot. :happy:

EXCELLENT!
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Booooooooobs
  • FitKim39
    FitKim39 Posts: 39 Member
    I agree mainly. But, not all women gain fat the same way. I gain it evenly all over and mainly in boobs and butt. So, it can be hard to tell that I’ve gained weight until I’ve gained too much. But, if you gain weight in you belly first then that’s not attractive I think. Just opinion