C-Section Pictures

Options
Hey Ladies,

Please post some of your C-sections photos before losing your weight.. Before,during, and goal... I just want to see if for us more prone to holding weight in that area, if our stomachs can look -normal- again. As well as how much weight you lost?

I'm 5'3 and needing to lose 70lbs

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    You go first.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    c- scetion 17 years ago ! just after profile picture.
  • oiseau17
    oiseau17 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You go first.

That's what I was thinking.
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    If I had an after one I would! lol Wow people used to be a lot more positive about these types of things on here.
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    c- scetion 17 years ago ! just after profile picture.

Your stomach looks wonderful! It gives me hope because it's been five since mine!
  • RYLANSMOMMY79
    RYLANSMOMMY79 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 5'3 and wanting to lose 70 as well. I had a C-section last May and I'm wondering if I will ever be able to reshape that area ever again! Just beginning this journey as of yesterday. Best of luck to you!
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    At the moment I'm 5ft3ish and weigh 207.. I want down to at least 130, but I keep getting on and off this boat. I'm in nursing school, working full time, and well life in general...just don't know where to fit working out into my schedule, wanted to see pictures because atleast maybe they'd make me hopeful!
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've had 2 C-sections, see my profile pic. My youngest is 2 1/2.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You go first.

That's what I was thinking.

:laugh: yup
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have had 2 c-sections and have had no problems getting back to a flat stomach when I put a little effort in
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I've also had 2. Oldest 11 and baby 13mos. My stomach is not flat, but slowly improving.
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    i didnt have a c-section but im 5'3" and weighed 234 and i lost 25 pounds then slacked off a little ive been full force again for 6 months, Im now down 69 pounds and i have 30 pounds to go but i have alot of muscle now. i started doing a 200 sit up challenge (its crunches) and i completed it twice. the 3rd time i just continued I now added on so they are harder. I do 1000 crunches and sides 3 times a week and stretches and leg and arm work. i dont know if it helped you any but if you stick to it then it can come off fairly fast.
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    Thanks for the positive replies and you ladies look great... it does give me hope. I cant wait to see more pictures either
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    Actually a year or two ago someone had a topic on it, I do not understand seeming so upset the idea of the topic? Some ladies understand the need to see this, not all of us are the same, but there is a thing called INSPIRATION.
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've had two c-sections and I'm trying to get back in shape. I really need inspiration! Thank you for making this thread. :)
    I'm 5'4" and needing to lose around 33 pounds.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    What does having a c section have to do with being 100 lbs overweight? C section=/= fat. You're more likely to not have a flat belly after losing weight from skin stretching from being obese rather than an incision below your bikini line.
  • celise2014
    Options
    no even after losing weight stomach never firmed up. 2 C's
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    This is after 2 c-sections. Now I don't have any better before photo's then this, this is my first every stomach photo (the top photos)

2rcvea9.jpg

The last 2 photo's are my most recent photo's. The pooch is going away and it can go away, but you need to do more then just lose weight, you need more then just cardio, you need to add strength training in.
  • armymom5
    Options
    I had 3 c sections. With the up and down cut unfortunately :( Anyone in my shoes with that type of cut that have had some luck in shrinking their tummy. My youngest just turned 21 and I'm ready to get rid of the pooch!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Had 1 C Section. 7 years ago. I haven't gotten rid of the layer of fat on top yet to see what it looks like underneath, lol