I would love some supportive friends!

Options
Hey everyone!

I have now entered my maintenance phase and would love some friends!

here are my stats:

female, 5'6", trying to stay between 125-130... currently I am 130.8

Please add me!!

Thanks! Have a healthy day :)

Steph

Replies

• tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've been there and regained and working my way back. Anyone welcome to join my challenge group.
  • Clorfeine
    Options
    Hi Steph,

I'm in almost the same position as you are and would love to have a supportive friend like you. I've attained pretty much the weight I would like to remain at and am afraid that it will creep back. I'm a female, 5'2"and weigh 122. I would like to be about 120. As it is, I've already gained 2.5 lbs. What are you doing to maintain your weight? It's almost easier when you know that you CAN'T eat that snack than saying to yourself, "well, I'm allowed a little more now." Looking forward to your answer!
  • megbee5122
    megbee5122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph,

I'm in almost the same position as you are and would love to have a supportive friend like you. I've attained pretty much the weight I would like to remain at and am afraid that it will creep back. I'm a female, 5'2"and weigh 122. I would like to be about 120. As it is, I've already gained 2.5 lbs. What are you doing to maintain your weight? It's almost easier when you know that you CAN'T eat that snack than saying to yourself, "well, I'm allowed a little more now." Looking forward to your answer!

I totally agree! In some ways, maintaining is way harder for me than losing. I try to not get my head so wrapped around little fluctuations in my weight now. Feel free to friend me, I'd love some supportive friends too!
  • karentnnr
    Options
    Hey Steph,

I'm right around the weight I want to be too :)

I lost my extra lbs a few years ago but maintenance didn't work out so well.

This time, I realize that I cannot just end my weight loss without a strategy for staying where I want to be. I'm continuing to track my calories and that's been very helpful.

I think having a group of friends in the same position will be great.
  • opatrocinio
    opatrocinio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    Look like you are in very good shape.
    I just start to do exercises, running and count calories. I am happy with the results
    Because. In one week I lost 4 pounds, my goal is lost more 16 pounds.
    I am 5.5 and I have 138 pounds. As you see more then you and I am shorter then you.
    I need all the friends support I can get...
    Have a good night...

New Friend...
  • OnlyDoPrada
    Options
    Hi! I am just getting started, but could do with some tips/motivational pep talks to keep me on track. Plus any high energy home-based exercise regimes that are fun (excludes running), and/or some knee strengthening exercises. It's all about getting in the right mindset to do something (anything) to move forward I think. Thanks for any help/tips/tricks/kick up the you-know-what to stay focussed etc. Hope someone has some time to drop me a note .... (PS and vice versa too of course)