Anyone else sad about shrinking boobies?

Options

Replies

• Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Going, going but not yet gone. Thank goodness. Gone from F cup to DD. Happy with that. ????
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    Options
    At 305lbs I wore a 42DD and now at 162lbs I wear a 36D.... But they look huge because my waist went from probably around 50, I don't have exact beginning measurements to now it's a 29... I don't feel like I lost anything... Even though obviously I did... Clothes are harder to buy now...
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    So far mine are "sticking it out" so to speak lol. Went from a 38 D to a 36D :D. Say yes to boobs and no to "backfat/backboobs" LMAO!
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    TheCalorieSMASHER Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I basically did the same; went from aD to a C. I don't mind that my boobs got smaller as much as I mind that they got saggy :(
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    I'm not sad my manoobies are almost gone!
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    Options

Wanna compare sizes?
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    At 305lbs I wore a 42DD and now at 162lbs I wear a 36D.... But they look huge because my waist went from probably around 50, I don't have exact beginning measurements to now it's a 29... I don't feel like I lost anything... Even though obviously I did... Clothes are harder to buy now...
  • playitagainsam
    playitagainsam Posts: 84 Member
    Options

^^^THIS!!!
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options

Wanna compare sizes?

Lol, my manoobies vs. your catoobies?
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Well, I shrunk from a F to a DD, so no, I can't say I'm all that sad, because they're basically still pretty dang big...
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrates on the weight loss...wow 142 lbs that's fantastic
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    Options

Wanna compare sizes?

Yes, in an EPIC BATTLE OF THE BOOBIES.
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options

Wanna compare sizes?

It's Cat Vs. Man... Who will win? Can Cat overcome genetics to display massive mamaries? Or will Man prevail with his mighty (almost gone) manoobies of magic? BATTLE OF THE BOOBIES! Fridays 9/7c
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    Options

Wanna compare sizes?

It's Cat Vs. Man... Who will win? Can Cat overcome genetics to display massive mamaries? Or will Man prevail with his mighty (almost gone) manoobies of magic? BATTLE OF THE BOOBIES! Fridays 9/7c

Should we do a live show and charge admission? I say $10 per ticket would be appropriate. $5 for children.

Whoa, hi there, typo.
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options

Wanna compare sizes?

Should we do a live show and charge admission? I say $10 per ticket would be appropriate. $5 for children.

Whoa, hi there, typo.

Great idea! like a circus! But how much do we charge for Cats? Are Dogs allowed?
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    Options

Wanna compare sizes?

Whoa, hi there, typo.

Great idea! like a circus! But how much do we charge for Cats? Are Dogs allowed?

Umm, we're going to include as many species as possible so we can make the most money. We'll just charge dogs like $15 and cats $12.
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    Options
    Extra charges because we have to pay somebody to clean up the poop when the show is over. I don't wanna do it...
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    Extra charges because we have to pay somebody to clean up the poop when the show is over. I don't wanna do it...

Yes and the dogs never behave themselves at events like this, we'll probably have to hire security/babysitters for the dogs.
  • TheCalorieSMASHER
    Options

Yes and the dogs never behave themselves at events like this, we'll probably have to hire security/babysitters for the dogs.

Unless they come with their owners, in which case we would give them a discount. Same with cats. And if children come WITHOUT their owners, we can charge them more. Ya know, poop and stuff.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Mine were 44ii until I got my weight to about 220. At that point until
    recently (@164) I was wearing a 40-42DD. Last week I was told I'm
    a 38D. I'm hoping that the smaller my weight only my numbers
    will change. My twins have always been pretty ample.