The Pounds Won't Come Off... I DON'T CARE!

Options
sandi117
sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
My weight loss journey started in the beginning of January, and I started going to the gym January 10. My starting weight was a squishy, flabby, unhealthy 210lbs...

I've been stuck at 170lbs. since July. I've been bouncing between 168-172 consistently, and it was driving me up the wall, but now... I just don't care! I can tell I'm still losing fat, so I'm hoping (praying) that it's because I'm building muscle.

So... Here's my "progresuccess" from January till today.

761695b6259f11e3bba622000a1fbc9c_7.jpg

Replies

• DaRealMcKoy
    DaRealMcKoy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great work, great attitude!
  • NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • suerop
    suerop Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! You look great! Keep it up and don't get discouraged about the scale. You're right, your body is changing.
  • kkdelduca
    Options
    Amazing work! Gorgeous-
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • nursenelson
    Options
    You look amazing!
    and so tiny!!
    170 is my goal hahaha
    I will get there again too sometime soon (hopefully!)
  • sandi117
    Options
    155lbs. was my original goal, but now I'm just focusing on toning. Now, I weigh myself to ensure I'm not gaining unnecessarily rather than to track loss.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    you've got lovely arms :smile: so how did you go about getting that toned belly?
  • sandi117
    Options
    you've got lovely arms :smile: so how did you go about getting that toned belly?

Haha, oh my belly is anything BUT toned. It's definitely a lot smaller, but not toned, still very squishy. I can feel muscle under the couple of inches of fat that are still there, though, so ONE DAY it WILL be toned. :smile:
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Wow what a difference. You look GREAT!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    You look great. celebrate..don't let that scale get you down.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    My weight loss journey started in the beginning of January, and I started going to the gym January 10. My starting weight was a squishy, flabby, unhealthy 210lbs...

I've been stuck at 170lbs. since July. I've been bouncing between 168-172 consistently, and it was driving me up the wall, but now... I just don't care! I can tell I'm still losing fat, so I'm hoping (praying) that it's because I'm building muscle.

So... Here's my "progresuccess" from January till today.

761695b6259f11e3bba622000a1fbc9c_7.jpg

I think it is a very healthy attitude! And I feel the same way...sorta. I have 50 lbs to lose to get NEAR a "healthy" BMI, but I look really good.

this picture is a prime example of why the scale doesn't matter. Same shirt in both.

8213431311_eecd2df7b1.jpg
    gray top pics by crochetmom2010, on Flickr
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Good Job you look great and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You all look great. May I ask a technical question. What program do you use to get a before/after shot like the ones you posted and add the cool text to it?

I also like the Myfitness scale that is at the bottom of your posts.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You're looking awesome. Way to not be ruled by the scale!
  • leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    ♡ To all the good work I see in this thread! OP, you look fabulous! And the glow on your face says it all. :smile:
  • GolfBird1
    Options
    Wow! A huge well done to you! Looking good ...
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thank You for posting pictures....I can't get enough, they are a huge influence in my motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!