2»

Replies

• Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    completed week 3 day 2 last night.
  • mommy2boys
    Options
    I just started this morning & it was tough but proud of myself for doing it because I've never been a runner! Does anyone have a HRM to know exactly how many calories you burn or what do you log it in as? I'm currently 143 lbs & 5'7". Thanks for any responses & good luck to all of you!
  • sunnee
    Options
    Started week 3 last night! Made it with no problems. I think I am going to pick up my pace to challenge myself.
  • sunnee
    Options
    Is everybody still running? I am on Week 4 and it is getting hard!
  • tracilsto
    tracilsto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 4 and am LOVING it! Have always dreamed of being a runner and can't believe I'm actually doing it! Am scared about week 5, but excited nonetheless....
  • tracilsto
    tracilsto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so." Belva Davis.
  • RunLaineyRun
    Options
    I had the flu last week so didnt run but hoping it doesnt set me back too much, starting week 4 tonight
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Did week 4 day 1 yesterday. I was stressing myself out about the 5 minute runs, and I did them. They were a bit of a challenge, but doable. It really didn't do any good to stress out about them. I'm going to try to just take every week as it comes and enjoy the ride.

I was using a Podcast, but I broke down and spent the $3 for the I-Phone App; it is well worth it.
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 last night. I know I am way behind everybody else!