want to share my story of success

Options
hey all, im new to this forum, and I would like to share my story
ever since I was young , I was very active , was always into sports , and there wasn't a day passed by and didn't do exercise,
but then on my 20th birthday, I had a bad car accident , which did wreck my life, and I couldn't do sports any more ,
so I just sat at home and kept eating my way up, days ,months and years past and my weight kept going higher and higher
to a point i always tried to let my weight go down in some sort of a diet plan, but it just goes back up double till i reached 349lbs
i felt so devastated i hated how i looked anything and everything i tried to wear was just to small , even my girl friend left me due to that..... so in January i decided , i don't want to let my self be like this , it wasn't healthy it wasn't good for me , for god sake i couldn't take few steps it was a pure ache to the body , so i changed my life style , i changed the way i approached food liquids and sweets
and started to lose weight, so a year and 9 months passed and im happy to say i lost 173lbs and welling to get to my target which is 170lbs , my total loss within a year and 9 months was 176lbs...
if any of you need help in losing weight , i would have no problem to help, im not interested taking ur money and not interested in having the fame , i just want to see all the people that struggled like be in a better shape and healthy
57ee456e-d95e-46f7-aa0b-60be58b3e45e_zpsc14f0d2a.jpg

Replies

• NarneyK
    NarneyK Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow that's an amazing transformation! You look really great. Congrats on getting it done :)
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    you look really great!! weight loss can do such awesome things to a person's looks and personality!:smile:
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWW... such an awesome transformation... Congrats on your success...

But u have had been active and have a tendency to loose weight.. but what will you suggest to a person like me whose been fat all her life..... and her current weight is the lowest she has ever been and from the past 2 months am stuck on this weight...
  • NaomiMc_Ra
    NaomiMc_Ra Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - well done
  • Noiram55
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS. What an amazing achievement. Enjoy your new way of life.:happy:
  • angex3333
    angex3333 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    O.M.G!!!!! Your weight loss is amazing!!!! Well done :)
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations on losing so much.

Bet your ex is kicking herself now - serves her right for being so shallow!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an awesome job well done - you look fabulous!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    That's quite a transformation! Kudos for taking care of You!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I know first hand the dedication and commitment of your accomplishment. WTG!
  • khundaqji
    Options
    thanks you all for the great comments :D

hey thanks for the comment ,
    well for me when ever my weight used to stop specially in the final stages
    I trick my body with my diet plan and training ,
    what I do I change my diet routine every 2 weeks ,
    on my plan I did cut off rice bread sweets any thing carbs , I do drink lots of water , walk and swim a lot
    remember more meals in a small portions it will result to for a higher level of burning fat
    i will pm you with 4 diet plans that worked perfectly with me on my final stage to lose 8 kgs in two months

But u have had been active and have a tendency to loose weight.. but what will you suggest to a person like me whose been fat all her life..... and her current weight is the lowest she has ever been and from the past 2 months am stuck on this weight...
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, dude! Way to get it :)
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    thanks you all for the great comments :D

hey thanks for the comment ,
    well for me when ever my weight used to stop specially in the final stages
    I trick my body with my diet plan and training ,
    what I do I change my diet routine every 2 weeks ,
    on my plan I did cut off rice bread sweets any thing carbs , I do drink lots of water , walk and swim a lot
    remember more meals in a small portions it will result to for a higher level of burning fat
    i will pm you with 4 diet plans that worked perfectly with me on my final stage to lose 8 kgs in two months

wow... 8 kgs in 2 monthss... i would love to try the diets.... i still have final 6 kgs to go.. and i really want to do it before christmas....
  • JcMey3r
    JcMey3r Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Great transformation, If you don't mind I would also like to have a look at the plan that made you loose the last bit.
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I know first hand the dedication and commitment of your accomplishment. WTG!
    I'm sensing a relationship here.... family? anyway, just chiming in to say huge woohoo's to you. You look amazing, you did it for yourself which I believe is key to your (and most people's) success. The rule is to never give up and you didn't which makes you a CHAMP! Congrats!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so awesome!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation!
    Love the serious look in the after picture! #badass :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!