Conference stunning NSV

Options
So yesterday we had our staff conference. When our employees from around the country gather together and do the corporate thing. It was very gratifying to be spend your whole day being told that people didn't recognise you, you were looking "stunning" (smug face. I don't think I've ever been told that before!) and that old favourite; you are "fading away". Nice to hear as have struggled over the past month and gave me enough motivation to come in under calorie goal (even with a couple of glasses of wine).

They were all then very disappointed when I told them my 'secret'.

Eat less. Move more.

Keep fighting the good fight fellow MFP-ers.

Replies

• CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    That is great, isn't it awesome when others notice? I'm glad you found your motivation.
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    wooooo whooooo! :drinker:
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Sometimes those unexpected comments come at exactly the time we need them! Wonderful.
  • Araucaria29
    Araucaria29 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    They were all then very disappointed when I told them my 'secret'.

Eat less. Move more.

heehee! I love this!
  • girlinagirdle
    girlinagirdle Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    thank you for your replies. The support I get on here (even though I'm a lurker rather than a poster) is amazing. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to respond. Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!