Jillian Michael's no more trouble zones

Options
Hello,
I just bought this workout dvd. So when I log in, do I log in under Aerobics general impact or low impact? From the package, it looks like a hardcore work out.

Replies

• willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You can create this workout in the exercise section. Im also doing Jillian 30 shred and for the first couple of days I logged it in a aerobics step until I saw where I can create it. Go to the exercise tab and then click on my exercise and that's where you can create your Jillian Michael's no more trouble zones. Good luck
  • JOY621
    JOY621 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can create this workout in the exercise section. Im also doing Jillian 30 shred and for the first couple of days I logged it in a aerobics step until I saw where I can create it. Go to the exercise tab and then click on my exercise and that's where you can create your Jillian Michael's no more trouble zones. Good luck

Ok, so is this exercise a cardio or strengthening? It looks like both?
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I log both 30 day shred and no more trouble zones as circuit training, general. No more trouble zones has only 5 minutes of cardio so I would log that under circuit training.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I log it under cardio and use my HRM to determine the calorie burn for that day.
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You can create it under either one. I put mines under cardio cause when I was hoing to put it under the other, it wanted to know how many reps, how much weight and how many sets.