Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012...has anyone tried it?

Options
I'm getting desperate to lose the 30 pounds I need to lose. (I'm a girl by the way lol)
Anyway, has anyone tried the Your shape Fitness Evolved 2012 for the xbox and got any good results? How long did it take?

Or how did some of you lose 30 pounds? How long did it take? I'm good at eating healthy, its the exercising. Help?
Thanks! <3

Replies

• hollyj365
    hollyj365 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just started the Fitness Evolved yesterday. If you want we can do it together. :happy:
  • AbbeyRysMom
    AbbeyRysMom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I love the "game" its really cool to a goal to work towards in the form of like competing against yourself. I'd love to have an accountability partner/group if anyone wants to add me, send me a message and I will totally give you my xbox name thingy (I know, Im so technical.)
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I just started playing it on the Wii U today and I'm really like it, but I don't know anyone else who plays. :)
  • autieklare
    Options
    Just started to do it ! Message me and we can do it together !
  • eroniger
    eroniger Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still playing this? If so add me! I love the game! Kallos Lamia is my xboxlive gamertag :smile:
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    For those using Your Shape Fitness 2013... here is the Most super Utlimate comprehensive one-of-a-kind (I believe) list of all the Activities... Classes... and Workouts. Check out the link and Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoQjv81AmlzJdENkY0xKMkYwWlZMM0l3VGVTcm1WeGc&usp=sharing

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • PetraGetsFit
    PetraGetsFit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still playing this? Add me! Would love to make it together, Petronella32 is my xbox-live gamertag :)