Whats your kryptonite?

Options
Dear Nutella,
I Hate that i love you so much, i try and stay away from you, but when i open the pantry there you are i had not bought a jar of you before till last week and i so regret it. You are double the calories, double the fat grams, and double the carbs of P.B! I hate you so good! I hate to see you go in the garbage, but im going to love to throw you away. I will refrain myself from you and your evil ingredients and i am on strike from buying you again. Just a little vent bout my kryptonite! Thanks...

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Mine would be garlic bread...I don't make it very often but I know if I do I WON'T be able to resist. Trifle is my other guaranteed diet breaker.
  • ericjames22
    Options
    PIZZA.....can never get enough of it ...but have been staying away till weekends
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Chinese!! I crave it like all the time.. O and of course CHOCOLATE!! Ive never tried Nutella but heard its good so I think i'll stay away from it LOL..
  • zumbalori
    zumbalori Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Panera Bread Jalapeno Cheddar Bagels! We have them at church on Sundays in our cafe and I always say I will not eat one or only eat half but last week, I ate a whole one covered in butter!!! YIKES, threw me WAY over on sodium and calories!
  • vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    Options
    peanut butter - i swear i can eat anything with peanut butter on it. stick a spoon in it - off the spoon - on a cracker on bread toast - banana - ummmm is there a wrong way to eat PB?
  • Lithuria
    Lithuria Posts: 132
    Options
    Pork Scratchings...full of fat and sodium but the crunchyness of the skin combined with the smoothness of the sub cutaneous pork fat...mmm mmm mmm. It's no wonder I got this big ^_^
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wine and salty snacks!! I can't really think of a particular one right now but I love salty stuff!
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    french fries!! my BF calls me "frylock" :laugh:
  • middleton00
    Options
    Homemade Bread.. Get rid of it!!!!!
  • Want2bHealthE
    Want2bHealthE Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mexican food - with plenty of cheese and guac! So hard to resist... must learn to practice moderation!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mine is wine.
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Ice Cream...Mint Chocolate Chip...Hersey's ...when it is nice and frozen...so you have to really chew it..:blushing:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Mine USED to be Mountain Dew, but I really can't resist pasta now. BUT I will always make sure and do correct portions and eat it slowly, so I eat less when I do eat it.
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti and chocolate are my kyrptonites. But not together, that's weird lol. I love spaghetti sooooo much I refuse to make it because it will ruin my diet. And no one is allowed chocolate in my house either.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    my downfall is probably pork sausage. those stupid easy premade frozen ones from walmart.....i want one every morning. and no the turkey ones arent the same. they suck lol
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Dear Nutella,
    I Hate that i love you so much, i try and stay away from you, but when i open the pantry there you are i had not bought a jar of you before till last week and i so regret it. You are double the calories, double the fat grams, and double the carbs of P.B! I hate you so good! I hate to see you go in the garbage, but im going to love to throw you away. I will refrain myself from you and your evil ingredients and i am on strike from buying you again. Just a little vent bout my kryptonite! Thanks...

Nutella and I also needed to break up after I allowed myself to buy a small jar last weekend and thought I could control myself. Turns out I couldn't. Nutella went straight to the trash!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    french fries!! my BF calls me "frylock" :laugh:

I LOVE Aqua Teen Hunger Force!!! I used to record it until my son started popping it into the dvd player. Not really the best thing for a 3 year old to watch! haha
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    well it sure does suck to have one doesn't it???? mine would have to be cheetos!!! if i need em i buy the all natural white cheddar ones now :)
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    Watching TV in the evening. It makes me get up and find anything to snack on. Ice cream is also taboo in my house now. I have asked that under no circumstances will it come into the house.
  • freya1948
    Options
    COOKIES...I swear I am realted to the cookie-monster, I havent met a cookie I dont like...and I cant have just one. I can have one chip, one piece of chocolate...but one cookie? Unheard of...white chocolate macademia nut cookies, they are almost good enough to die for, or Milans...or the Pepperidge assortment, no wait, Nutter Butters...or Pecan Sandies...no,no Mama's christmas cookies...well you get the point.

Thanks for the vent idea and time =>