If you could go back in time....

Options
2»

Replies

• snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'd congratulate myself for making it through.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I would transfer my desire and knowledge of exercise and nutrition to my high school self... So much potential back then... *sigh*

^THIS. And I'd tell the high school version of me (the hot 135lb one with the rockin' bod) not to worry! And to skip the next four possible boyfriends!!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Thanks now I have Cher singing in my head! Should have not read this thread! :laugh:

"if i could find a way"

didnt need to read the thread, just the title did it to me.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    By the way:

If I could turn back time
    If I could find a way
    I'd take back those words that hurt you
    And you'd stay
    If I could reach the stars
    I'd give them all to you
    Then you'd love me, love me
    Like you used to do

evil

That hurts. Do you wish you could turn back time? So you could take back those words that hurt me? So I'd stay?

I didn't really mean to hurt you
    I didn't want to see you go
    I know I made you cry
    Ooohh
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    SCIENCEFILMS420.jpg
  • Youmirinlol
    Options
    Id go back a couple hours before last weekend. I don't really remember too much of last weekend. My friend dragged me to this party where a scantily clad woman gave me a pill and it was all a blur from there until I woke up Sunday afternoon in a pirate costume covered in flour with two hangers duc taped to my hands. My friend said I found a pirate costume in a closet at the party and taped the hangers on my hands to resemble hooks. Then I went down to Wild Flower Bread Company and demanded that they bake me some sandwich hands so that I could get rid of my hooks and make "anytime sandwich time." Apparently they refused so I made my way to the kitchen but before I could begin baking one of the employees tackled me into the flour bags and that was that.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Back to 2006 and Never made a myspace page! Lord i got in troubleeee!!! :glasses:
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    i would go back 30 seconds and save myself from ever reading or responding
  • playitagainsam
    playitagainsam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    If I could go back in time, I would have been born in 1940 rather than 1980! Most days, I feel like I don't belong to my generation! More recently....if I could go back in time, I would have started working out in High School and stuck with it! I would have also not been afraid to try those opportunities that came my way in the past for fear that they might not work out.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I don't know, but Cher is now stuck in my head.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I'd go back to yesterday and find some woman to make me a sammich!
    I'd go back to yesterday and surprise you with a sammich!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't. I may have made a lot of bad choices in my life, but each road I took brought me to where I am today. And I am very happy with my life.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Not one single thing. Changing the past would mean changing the present. I like my present.
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I would go back to my last pregnancy and not eat like a pig. I was unable to work out due to medical issues and I sat around drinking milkshakes and eating burgers and now I'm paying the price :(