Whats your kryptonite?

Options
2»

Replies

• Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    omg mine is cheetos too! I cant even buy them baked, puffed, 100 calorie...... TRASH!
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Beer:drinker: !! Dear old beer:ohwell: :ohwell:
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Almonds/almond butter, peanut butter, cashews...and also Caramel Pecan Crunch frozen yogurt! *sigh*
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin anything that isnt good for me. Pumpkin is my all time favorite food and unfortuantely the tastiest things are the worst things...like pumpkin cranberry cheesecake(hey everyone else is posting evil goodies)
  • ksavvy
    ksavvy Posts: 52
    Options
    Wine and salty snacks!! I can't really think of a particular one right now but I love salty stuff!

Sprinkle a little sugar on that, and I'm right there with you!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Almonds/almond butter, peanut butter, cashews...and also Caramel Pecan Crunch frozen yogurt! *sigh*

Almonds and other nuts really aren't that bad for you. If you just eat an almond for every 10 lbs you weigh for a snack, you'll do great!
  • xoalyssaox
    Options
    PIZZA.....can never get enough of it ...but have been staying away till weekends

I have to agree with the pizza. Holy amazingness!
  • eveunderground
    eveunderground Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    It used to be bread, pasta, potatoes... so I pretty much gave that stuff up, only eat it occasionally.
    So now it's nuts and nut butters and cheese (the good stuff like brie, camembert, etc)... so I also avoid having those around.
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sweets. I have a hugggee sweet tooth. I satisfy it with a 100 cal treat. But I make sure not to bake in my house if Im not taking it somewhere because I feel like I cant conrtol myself [and I really need to learn how too, since Im going to school for culinary]
  • holymolar
    Options
    Most fast food restaurants, anything with a drive-thru. It's the connivence of it that kills me. Even more so if I am busy or out on the road going someplace. It's too easy to grab something at a drive-thru than cook.
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Donuts. Oh WONDERFUL donuts.... *sigh* I love glazed and boston creme the most. I slipped up and had a glazed donut yesterday... when I logged it I was in shock! 242 calories and 14g of FAT! YIIIIIKES.
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well, I generally have amazing self control, however.. that goes out the window when talking about spaghetti with a nice veggie filled tomato sauce. :love:

I haven't had spaghetti in almost 10 months now.
    *Sigh* I miss it, but I just can't control myself. :cry:
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Mexican food - with plenty of cheese and guac! So hard to resist... must learn to practice moderation!

My downfall too :love:

Bring on the Nacho's !!!!!!